Trinity @ Ballard 10/4/07 predictions

Who wins  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Ballard has some explosive skill players, their line play is average IMO. They may present Trinity with some match up problems, but their play is inconsistant at times. They have to eliminate turnovers if they plan on being successful versus the BIG GREEN.

Trinity 49-14

Ballard has a decent team this season and is capable of surprising people. Now that it has been demonstrated that Trinity is not invincible, the Bruins are bound to feel better about their chances. They actually played the Tigers much tougher than the Rocks. Ballard has a multi-talented QB in TJ Pryor and an excellent TB in Paul Perkins, who is very efficient in running and pass receiving. So far this season, Perkins has looked much better than Sir Weakley, who had received most of the preseason accolades.

Both Male and Manual have blown out the Bruins earlier this season, but this confrontation with Trinity is a bitter district rivalry game. Trinity will win but it will not be a cakewalk..........Rocks 34 - Bruins 28. :cool:

I think Ox is more on target here. How can you predict a blowout of a team, without the Sir, at X's home field, that barely lost to the #1 team in the state? This game is at Ballard... I think that field is grass... T doesn't play many games on grass. I just hope T can get a win here!

I think T wins by 3 to 4 touchdowns. Re Oxnard's comment, B played X when X had, if memory serves, reportedly 7 or 8 starters out. T QB Stein was pressured against X. The OL did not do a good job. He is still learning and gaining experience ... with a good upside. He has played QB only for 5-6 games. T has quite a few first year starters who have been severely tested two of the last three weeks. That experience is invaluable, albeit distasteful right now. T needs to get the run game going. I will be surprised if T doesn't put together a good game.