Trinity @ Ballard 10/4/07 predictions

Who wins  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

Get there at 6:30PM when the gates open as there are no advance ticket sales available at Trinity. Trinity contacted Ballard several times yesterday to no avail.

Ballard cut off ticket sales at 12:00PM today during their last lunch period only. I attempted to purchase tickets at 12:30 and was told none were for sale and to be at Ballard at 6:30PM when the gates open.

It's a shame that Ballard is in such desperate need of the extra $1.00 per ticket. Per an employee of the school, they have only sold 50 tickets for tonight's "titanic struggle".

I would have gladly paid the extra $1.00 ahead of time because the ticket sellers are usually overwelmed by the walk up crowd.

I hope this turns into another 70-7 route. Ballard has owned Trinity in basketball the past 13-14 years. Trinity has owned them in football for a similar time. The new AD at Ballard took over for his father a couple of years ago. I thought he might be more enlightened.

I'll simply boycott their concessions, program sales, etc. due to this lapse in judgement.:mad:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get there at 6:30PM when the gates open as there are no advance ticket sales available at Trinity. Trinity contacted Ballard several times yesterday to no avail.

Ballard cut off ticket sales at 12:00PM today during their last lunch period only. I attempted to purchase tickets at 12:30 and was told none were for sale and to be at Ballard at 6:30PM when the gates open.

It's a shame that Ballard is in such desperate need of the extra $1.00 per ticket. Per an employee of the school, they have only sold 50 tickets for tonight's "titanic struggle".

I would have gladly paid the extra $1.00 ahead of time because the ticket sellers are usually overwelmed by the walk up crowd.

I hope this turns into another 70-7 route. Ballard has owned Trinity in basketball the past 13-14 years. Trinity has owned them in football for a similar time. The new AD at Ballard took over for his father a couple of years ago. I thought he might be more enlightened.

I'll simply boycott their concessions, program sales, etc. due to this lapse in judgement.:mad:

I've come to expect this from Ballard. Let's not give Trinity any tickets to pre-sell and not sell tickets from 12:30-6:30 the day of the game. That'll show 'em. Quite comical. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've come to expect this from Ballard. Let's not give Trinity any tickets to pre-sell and not sell tickets from 12:30-6:30 the day of the game. That'll show 'em. Quite comical. :lol: :lol: :lol:

From what I understand, that has come to be the Ballard way in the last few years. Trinity is doing it the right way: ignore the boorish treatment and go out and take care of business. Good luck.