58 members have voted

1. 1. St. X or Butler -who wins?

• St. X
    • Butler

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday night will be a first as far as I know; it will be a Varsity/Freshman doubleheader at St. X with the freshman game starting at 5:30 I believe. I think St. X wins them both with the St. X reserves getting some valuable playing time.

Too bad it's not a public vote so we could see who picked which teams. Can't imagine who honestly thinks Butler wins this game. Not saying it can't happen, but it's not likely.

I'm with you, Buddy! I would love to know the logic behind the two Butler votes, when the Bears stand at 0-6 and the Tigers are 6-0. :rolleyes:

Top ranked X gets a chance to play everyone. The Bears visit the Tiger's den for the first time Thursday night, but the talent disparity is too great to upset an X team that could still be basking in last Friday's glory. St. X 41-10.

Thursday night will be a first as far as I know; it will be a Varsity/Freshman doubleheader at St. X with the freshman game starting at 5:30 I believe. I think St. X wins them both with the St. X reserves getting some valuable playing time.

That's cool! Will the Butler players have a chance to shower at Saint Xavier so they can watch the varsity?

I look for the Tigers to come out very focused and take care of business from the get go. I look for the Tigers to win 45+.... No disrespect to the Bears, I understand that they are down a bit, I know we are UP a bit..... I anticipate that the Tigers will oil the machine and recover from injuries over the next few weeks. Should be a good final stretch for the Tigers in preparation for the Playoffs....

GO Tigers....

Butler will be starting 3 freshman on offense and 2 on defense. (due to ineligibilities, injuries and quitters/dismissals). There's a weekly internet show with a Butler assitant coach. Go to Louisvilleprep/com. The Sunday High School Football Show. This site is Bluegrass Preps friendly. These freshmen varsity starters will not participate in the Frosh game, so the freshmen Bears are short handed as well. The JV game scheduled for today was cancelled due to the lack of healthy quarterbacks at Butler. They currently have two, both freshmen.