Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier/Butler Predictions

St. X or Butler -who wins? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. St. X or Butler -who wins?

    • St. X
      86%
      50
    • Butler
      13%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

St. X vs. Butler - Who wins, by how much, and why?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday night will be a first as far as I know; it will be a Varsity/Freshman doubleheader at St. X with the freshman game starting at 5:30 I believe. I think St. X wins them both with the St. X reserves getting some valuable playing time.

Too bad it's not a public vote so we could see who picked which teams. Can't imagine who honestly thinks Butler wins this game. Not saying it can't happen, but it's not likely.

Too bad it's not a public vote so we could see who picked which teams. Can't imagine who honestly thinks Butler wins this game. Not saying it can't happen, but it's not likely.

 

I'm with you, Buddy! I would love to know the logic behind the two Butler votes, when the Bears stand at 0-6 and the Tigers are 6-0. :rolleyes:

  • Author

Top ranked X gets a chance to play everyone. The Bears visit the Tiger's den for the first time Thursday night, but the talent disparity is too great to upset an X team that could still be basking in last Friday's glory. St. X 41-10.

Thursday night will be a first as far as I know; it will be a Varsity/Freshman doubleheader at St. X with the freshman game starting at 5:30 I believe. I think St. X wins them both with the St. X reserves getting some valuable playing time.

 

That's cool! Will the Butler players have a chance to shower at Saint Xavier so they can watch the varsity?

Top ranked X gets a chance to play everyone.

 

Even the freshmen Tigers could play in this one. Glaser can name the score.

I look for the Tigers to come out very focused and take care of business from the get go. I look for the Tigers to win 45+.... No disrespect to the Bears, I understand that they are down a bit, I know we are UP a bit..... I anticipate that the Tigers will oil the machine and recover from injuries over the next few weeks. Should be a good final stretch for the Tigers in preparation for the Playoffs....

 

GO Tigers....

I believe St. Xavier wins decisively 30+. No let down here. I have not seen Butler play but form what I have read they are down a little this year.

Tigers win this one by as much as they want.

Every player, except those with injuries, will play - A LOT!

No offense to Butler but this game will be a....:sleep::sleep::sleep:

St. Xavier 41-6.

Butler will be starting 3 freshman on offense and 2 on defense. (due to ineligibilities, injuries and quitters/dismissals). There's a weekly internet show with a Butler assitant coach. Go to Louisvilleprep/com. The Sunday High School Football Show. This site is Bluegrass Preps friendly. These freshmen varsity starters will not participate in the Frosh game, so the freshmen Bears are short handed as well. The JV game scheduled for today was cancelled due to the lack of healthy quarterbacks at Butler. They currently have two, both freshmen.

See the clock.... see the clock run. Even if there is a letdown it won't matter. X wins by a ton. Wear green and gold to the game and you may get a chance to play!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.