Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier/Butler Predictions

St. X or Butler -who wins? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. St. X or Butler -who wins?

    • St. X
      86%
      50
    • Butler
      13%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

X has the opportunity to build stats and position players for post season accolades or they can roll the players in that don't get to see action during most games as Xtiger69 mentioned earlier. I'm curious which one it will be, I can see either one happening....

 

Let's see...PRP 65 - Butler 14, Trinity 49 - Butler 0...are these the mercy boundaries? If I remember right, both Butler and PRP coaches voted Manual as the best team in the district. Do you think Coach Glaser will remind his team of this? I look for the Tigers to go all out in the first half and the first series of the second half before flooding the field with substitutes for the remainder of the game. :cool:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Coach G will challenge them to play even harder and smarter that last week vs. Trinity. The reason being, a letdown would seem normal after the big emotional W over the Rocks.... However, I think Coach G will want to let his men know that a letdown will not be acceptable. We need to push all cylinders, now through Dec. 8.... I agree with Ox, it may get a little ugly early and then the 3rd and 4ths come in..... I look for them to perform at a high level as well.

When you don't respect your opponent you can lose. Lets all keep this in mind.

Unfortunately Butler has no chance in this one. X can name the score.

Three more Bears have left the den. They were upperclassmen. I believe two were starters on defense. And so it goes for Butler.

Seems everyone is picking X, yet 7 people voted Butler in the poll. Anyone who voted Butler want to share their thoughts on why the Bears will win?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.