St. Xavier/Butler Predictions

Diogenes

St. X or Butler -who wins?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. St. X or Butler -who wins?

• St. X
    • Butler

X has the opportunity to build stats and position players for post season accolades or they can roll the players in that don't get to see action during most games as Xtiger69 mentioned earlier. I'm curious which one it will be, I can see either one happening....

Let's see...PRP 65 - Butler 14, Trinity 49 - Butler 0...are these the mercy boundaries? If I remember right, both Butler and PRP coaches voted Manual as the best team in the district. Do you think Coach Glaser will remind his team of this? I look for the Tigers to go all out in the first half and the first series of the second half before flooding the field with substitutes for the remainder of the game. :cool:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Coach G will challenge them to play even harder and smarter that last week vs. Trinity. The reason being, a letdown would seem normal after the big emotional W over the Rocks.... However, I think Coach G will want to let his men know that a letdown will not be acceptable. We need to push all cylinders, now through Dec. 8.... I agree with Ox, it may get a little ugly early and then the 3rd and 4ths come in..... I look for them to perform at a high level as well.