Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shamrock7

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shamrock7

  1. There we go, somebody said it.
  2. I tend to agree with you. I don't give them much value.
  3. Rivals.com has X ranked #31 link
  4. Sam Robey of Trinity. 6'4" 253 lbs. He is a hard guy to move.
  5. Yeah, I agree. His father is a math teacher at Trinity, so he is the carpool driver.
  6. I don't really have an answer. But I do know that he does, in fact, live in or near Lexington. So I guess it's ok for him to come all the way to Trinity every morning if that's really what he and his dad want to do.
  7. I'm voting CentreRocks again! WOOHOO!!!!
  8. Just for the record, I posted the number of merit scholars as a joke.
  9. If history doesn't matter, why do we record it? And if it doesn't matter how many State Championships a team as, why do we play for them?
  10. Sounds like he assumed I wasn't cheering to me.
  11. Actually it was 49-0 at the half. There was no scoring in the second half at all. final was 49-0.
  12. No, I don't know who OX is, Nor does OX know who I am. So why would he assume I wouldn't be cheering for my team even when we are losing? After all, he doesn't know me.
  13. Yikes! I guess it's worth it though. Thanks.
  14. I've heard about that and I am interested. Do you know how much money you have to put up for it? And where can you find it?
  15. Let's take a look at the state championship column... I see 17 for Trinity, and, how many is that for St. X? ...and how many more years has X been around?
  16. You're right! It should have been closer. With a missed PAT and 2-point conv. it was more like 1 touchdown.
  17. I support Trinity no matter what the score is. I guess you have never experienced that feeling of "supporting your team no matter what" though, otherwise you wouldn't have said that. :thumb:
  18. Nope, I was down in the student section cheering my head off with all my buddies until the final horn.
  19. I'm assuming TB = Tail back X didn't lose Finch until after the game was decided. That had no effect on the game at all.
  20. Short, sweet, and to the point! :thumb:
  21. I wasn't going to bring it up... but since you asked. Trinity has the most in the state with 10 I believe.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.