• Tigers in a close one
    • Rocks in a close one
    • Tigers in a Blowout

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The CJ picked St. X 21-17. :dancingpa

And the BGP Poll still has Trinity favored to win. Who picked for the CJ, Jody Demling?

I'm really excited to see this game. I think both teams are really even. Contrasting offenses, hard hitting defenses. Fewest mistakes wins. I'm picking X for no other good reason than that's where my loyalty lies. But, I know that in order to win X cannot put the ball on the turf. If they can chew up clock with long drives and keep T's offense off the field they have a good shot.

Beatty on 1570 The Zone in Louisville now.

Talking about the game and Will Stein saying he "can make a mistake and not come to the sideline with his head down" and that he "has every tool in the tool chest." Which the coach said are key attributes that makes Stein so solid.

Glaser was already on. I missed a lot of it but heard the very end and he said something about how close this game could be!

CentreRocks, in answer to your question of "How would you rank your five opponents thus far?" my list is:

1. Manual

2. Male

3. Ballard and Lex Cath (tie)

5. Oldham County

Manual could surprise all of us this year.

"I'm picking X for no other good reason than that's where my loyalty lies." "That's as good a reason as any in this game." A first on this board: Diogenes, PepRock01, RunFirst and Park1221 all agree on a St. X and Trinity matter. :D

CentreRocks, in answer to your question of "How would you rank your five opponents thus far?" my list is:

1. Manual

2. Male

3. Ballard and Lex Cath (tie)

5. Oldham County

Manual could surprise all of us this year.

"I'm picking X for no other good reason than that's where my loyalty lies." "That's as good a reason as any in this game." A first on this board: Diogenes, PepRock01, RunFirst and Park1221 all agree on a St. X and Trinity matter. :D

You mean a Trinity and St.X matter. :D

You're probably right. Jody influenced Jason to pick the Tigers (and Jason listened) so that the Rocks would feel slighted and be more motivated for this game. :lol:

Sounds good to me. :rolleyes:

It was nothing more than a joke don't try to spin it into anything more...

Enjoy the week.