JFK

Who wins the Game?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Game?

• Rocks in Blowout
    • Tigers in a close one
    • Rocks in a close one
    • Tigers in a Blowout

He said on TV that he thought X was more battle tested right now...that it would take Trinity until later to hit on all cylinders...

How could he possibly say that?!

Is playing the #1/#3 team in the nation not enough "battle testing" for him?

thats crazy if you ask me! :irked:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BG was a good team as well, but Butler and Eastern were far from tests for the Rocks. X has played and beaten the teams ranked #'s 3,5,8 in 6A and dominated the #1 team in 4A. Overall, I agree that X has played tougher (and more) competition week in, week out.

Feel free to start another thread. Facts don't lie. We have 17. Nobody else does. We play in the toughest class. Spin it any way you want. " GO ROCKS"
You're preachin' to the choir here; but I'll put up our tradition side by side any day of the week. Biggest class does not mean toughest class. :rolleyes:

Time to turn on the game and hope for another Rock victory.

You're preachin' to the choir here; but I'll put up our tradition side by side any day of the week. Biggest class does not mean toughest class. :rolleyes:

Time to turn on the game and hope for another Rock victory.

BF, I admire your loyalty. I would expect no less. No one is questioning Highlands tradition or football success. They have an awesome football program. I just don't see how you can say that Trinity does not have the #1 program in Kentucky right now, or that 6A is not the toughest class. Just my opinion.

BF, I admire your loyalty. I would expect no less. No one is questioning Highlands tradition or football success. They have an awesome football program. I just don't see how you can say that Trinity does not have the #1 program in Kentucky right now, or that 6A is not the toughest class. Just my opinion.
If we're talking about competitiveness across the board, I would honestly give it to 5A. I think we'll have to agree to disagree. ;)