Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs St. X

Who wins the Game? 148 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the Game?

    • Rocks in Blowout
      9%
    • Tigers in a close one
      43%
    • Rocks in a close one
      44%
    • Tigers in a Blowout
      2%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The greatest week in High School Football begins for the Rocks and Tigers - Predictions?

  • Replies 283
  • Views 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BIG rain storm.....game over after first 10 min...X wins 10 - 0. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I swear... At some time in my Air Force career I am going to work on getting a fly-by for the National Anthem at the beginning of this game. What do you all think... "And the home of the brave"... Two C-130s come zooming by? I think that the attendance at the game is more than enough to warrant such and honor.

 

military_salute_smileyM.gif

 

C130J.jpg

  • Author
I swear... At some time in my Air Force career I am going to work on getting a fly-by for the National Anthem at the beginning of this game. What do you all think... "And the home of the brave"... Two C-130s come zooming by? I think that the attendance at the game is more than enough to warrant such and honor.

 

military_salute_smileyM.gif

 

C130J.jpg

 

GREAT IDEA - Colonel Skull at PJCS would love it as would both schools I am sure

I would love for it....as far as the game goes....my synopsis will come later.

Trinity 28

St. X 14

If Trinity can get the running game established earley I think that will make the rest of the game easy. I look for Stein and the Dutton twins to have a huge game.

 

Trinity rolls over X.

 

T 34

X 20

If Trinity can get the running game established earley I think that will make the rest of the game easy. I look for Stein and the Dutton twins to have a huge game.

 

Trinity rolls over X.

 

T 34

X 20

This I know:T will not score close to 34 on this X defense and they will have trouble running the ball.

This I know:T will not score close to 34 on this X defense and they will have trouble running the ball.

 

How are you so sure?

How are you so sure?

 

Pay close attention Friday night and you will see why Xtiger69 is so sure. Ask the runners at Male and Manual. :D

How are you so sure?

 

History tells us that (no more than about 28 points from Trinity in the game lately). Plus this may be Saint Xavier's best defense in several years, and they are ranked #1 in the state in multiple polls (both in state and national). They give up an averaging of 9 points per game and 66 yards rushing. Trinity has problems when they cannot run the ball, and this Saint Xavier team seems to have a run stuffing defense this year. Timmy and the O-line will need to pull out all the stops to have yardage Friday night. :sssh:

I will be interested to see if X 100% sticks with the "new" 4-3, or if they will bring back some of the Split-6 to try and get more pressure on William...I will say this...to beat these Rocks they have to force William to make mistakes...

St. X 21

Trinity 17

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.