• Rocks in Blowout
    • Tigers in a close one
    • Rocks in a close one
    • Tigers in a Blowout

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear... At some time in my Air Force career I am going to work on getting a fly-by for the National Anthem at the beginning of this game. What do you all think... "And the home of the brave"... Two C-130s come zooming by? I think that the attendance at the game is more than enough to warrant such and honor.

military_salute_smileyM.gif

C130J.jpg

I swear... At some time in my Air Force career I am going to work on getting a fly-by for the National Anthem at the beginning of this game. What do you all think... "And the home of the brave"... Two C-130s come zooming by? I think that the attendance at the game is more than enough to warrant such and honor.

military_salute_smileyM.gif

C130J.jpg

GREAT IDEA - Colonel Skull at PJCS would love it as would both schools I am sure

If Trinity can get the running game established earley I think that will make the rest of the game easy. I look for Stein and the Dutton twins to have a huge game.

Trinity rolls over X.

T 34

This I know:T will not score close to 34 on this X defense and they will have trouble running the ball.

How are you so sure?

History tells us that (no more than about 28 points from Trinity in the game lately). Plus this may be Saint Xavier's best defense in several years, and they are ranked #1 in the state in multiple polls (both in state and national). They give up an averaging of 9 points per game and 66 yards rushing. Trinity has problems when they cannot run the ball, and this Saint Xavier team seems to have a run stuffing defense this year. Timmy and the O-line will need to pull out all the stops to have yardage Friday night. :sssh: