Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs St. X

Who wins the Game? 148 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the Game?

    • Rocks in Blowout
      9%
    • Tigers in a close one
      43%
    • Rocks in a close one
      44%
    • Tigers in a Blowout
      2%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 283
  • Views 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know if the alumni golf event was held this year?

 

Yes....we won.

^ jinx

 

 

You owe me a Coke! :p

Good luck to both teams tonight. Let us also hope for no injuries. Finally, posters and fans, let us try to behave tonight with the dignity and class that the young men on both teams exhibit.

Interesting....if you throw out the blow out votes the poll is dead even. I'm sensing a special game tonight, maybe OT.

The weather is perfect! This should be the largest crowd ever:banana:

 

Best of luck to both teams...stay healthy and have fun:ylsuper:

Good luck to both teams tonight. Let us also hope for no injuries. Finally, posters and fans, let us try to behave tonight with the dignity and class that the young men on both teams exhibit.

 

 

I agree with this 100%!!! :thumb::thumb:

Let's get it on! Go Tigers, see you there!

I still think the Rocks are going to take this one great game though. GO ROCKS!!!

Interesting....if you throw out the blow out votes the poll is dead even. I'm sensing a special game tonight, maybe OT.

I can't even think about work right now. I do want to put the classless taste out of my mind and talk about the classy thing I saw last year. T's cheering section staying intact all through the rain. That was amazing! Good luck to both sides and may we meet again this year, same place.

I was thinking about this last night and just had to share...

 

I have been around this rivalry for over 25 plus years now..:scared::scared:

I have been fortunate enough to be apart of both programs. One thing that I want these players to remember is...enjoy the moment! Enjoy being apart of one of the greatest high school games in the country. While I know that winning is VERY important to you today in 25 years it really will not matter in the big picture of life. Give 110% and walk away knowing that you left it all the field. :thumb::thumb:

 

Yes...I know that this is a very "chick" post but since I know better than most of you...I can!! :p:p :laugh::laugh:

I can't even think about work right now. I do want to put the classless taste out of my mind and talk about the classy thing I saw last year. T's cheering section staying intact all through the rain. That was amazing! Good luck to both sides and may we meet again this year, same place.

 

I was sitting there in my seat, with my poncho obviously, the whole time until they called the game off. I was watching the kids out there thinking, THAT is some dedication! I have to admit though I thought it was pretty funny when they all ran over to where the St.X student section had been and started cheering there too. Then they ran back. It was worth a chuckle at the very least. :lol:

I'm going to take St. X in the field goal upset, because I read where Tendai Tereshika (sp?) over at Summitt Energy will become the youngest Tiger ever inducted into the Hall of Fame. Congrats Tendai . . .

I was thinking about this last night and just had to share...

 

I have been around this rivalry for over 25 plus years now..:scared::scared:

I have been fortunate enough to be apart of both programs. One thing that I want these players to remember is...enjoy the moment! Enjoy being apart of one of the greatest high school games in the country. While I know that winning is VERY important to you today in 25 years it really will not matter in the big picture of life. Give 110% and walk away knowing that you left it all the field. :thumb::thumb:

Yes, I think this point needs to be emphasized more. The rivalry and competition brings out the best of the players. The winners are the players and the 2 schools to be part of one of the best high school football games in Kentucky and possibly the nation. Whenever 2 teams play, one will win, one will lose. I think the quote in the C-J from the Trinity soccer coach was very good. The last 2 paragraphs from the story said:

 

"The Tigers rushed the field in celebration after the final horn. Several Shamrocks had their heads down, but Moss-Brown told them they should be discouraged.

 

"You can say that in a million ways, but they still are," Moss-Brown said. "This is the biggest rivalry in the state of Kentucky … and everyone feels it. How do you tell the kids to keep their heads up? But time heals all wounds."

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.