Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs St. X

Who wins the Game? 148 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the Game?

    • Rocks in Blowout
      9%
    • Tigers in a close one
      43%
    • Rocks in a close one
      44%
    • Tigers in a Blowout
      2%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Oh cool! Look for me then! I'll be the one screaming really loud!

 

:jump:

 

I'll be the guy in the Trinity shirt. :walk:

  • Replies 283
  • Views 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be the guy in the Trinity shirt. :walk:
I knew that was you! :irked:

I'll be the big guy on the wall... :p

I'll be the big guy on the wall... :p

 

I'll be the guy not there.

For now....:p

 

 

You're right....after this year it will be 18 :p

I'll be the guy with the T on my cap!!!

After reading the C-J, I think Trinity has a big advantage in Special Teams play. X breaking in a new kicker/punter. Hope all is well with the old one. Best of luck to him. Will T rush the new guy? I would think so with a few mishaps from last weeks X gmae.:bunny:

Can they get out the brooms Friday night?

 

I hope the Saint Xavier coaches have more control over their players should the varsity Tigers win tonight. The last time Saint Xavier pulled the regular season sweep, I thought allowing the players to run around the field with brooms was done in very bad taste. This rivalry should be above those types of childish antics. They should celebrate, but do it with class.

 

Hopefully this will not be an issue tonight. :D

12 hours to kickoff!!!!

 

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

So I read the article in the C-J this morning on the game and I saw that they have two different predictions for the outcome of this game.

 

Jason Frakes: 21-17 X (in the article)

Jody Demling: 31-28 T (in "The 'Book")

 

I thought it was interesting...

Frakes has Trinity as his number one team in the state and X is third. Not sure why he'd pick T to lose if they're his #1 team.

I hope the Saint Xavier coaches have more control over their players should the varsity Tigers win tonight. The last time Saint Xavier pulled the regular season sweep, I thought allowing the players to run around the field with brooms was done in very bad taste. This rivalry should be above those types of childish antics. They should celebrate, but do it with class.

 

Hopefully this will not be an issue tonight. :D

 

I agree the brooms might have been a little much and we all know Trinity coaches have total control over all players. :rolleyes:

 

They are all just kids give them a break, both sides included.

 

Go Tigers

Its all about selling newspapers and where your mentor went to high school......

 

Jason picks X 21 - T 17

 

Jodie picks T 31 - X 28

 

.... Seams to fit, does it not????

Its all about selling newspapers and where your mentor went to high school......

 

Jason picks X 21 - T 17

 

Jodie picks T 31 - X 28

 

.... Seams to fit, does it not????

 

 

Not really, because there have been MANY times Jody picked against Trinity in the past.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.