Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs St. X

Who wins the Game? 148 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the Game?

    • Rocks in Blowout
      9%
    • Tigers in a close one
      43%
    • Rocks in a close one
      44%
    • Tigers in a Blowout
      2%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

By this estimation we might as well just deliver the Shillelagh to the Tigers and humbly apologize for having disturbed them, so as to not arouse their wrath.Woe be the Shamrocks this Friday! We're clearly not even close to in the same class with the almighty, world-beating Xavierian Tigers.

I just hope we don't lose by triple digits...

But it the lowly kittens that are honored to be among the hallowed Shamrocks, winners through and through, Titans among boys, Greek God-like in their image. Maybe we should call them Zeus, Pegasus, and Hercules instead of Beatty, Phillips and Weitlauf. Many have tried and fallen to the invincibles known as Trinity-please be kind as you dispatch us to the side of the road!

  • Replies 283
  • Views 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sneak preview of Friday's program....

That is a great shot of a great player on the right!

^ He is petitioning the KHSAA for 3 more quarters of eligibility!

But it the lowly kittens that are honored to be among the hallowed Shamrocks, winners through and through, Titans among boys, Greek God-like in their image. Maybe we should call them Zeus, Pegasus, and Hercules instead of Beatty, Phillips and Weitlauf. Many have tried and fallen to the invincibles known as Trinity-please be kind as you dispatch us to the side of the road!

 

Why thank you for your complinents! I'm sure that the team will do their best to show some courtasy. :p:rolleyes:

At first I thought St. X might get lucky and eek out a victory, but after reading some of the posts on this board I will have to reconsider. It seems that Trinity has no weaknesses; after all they scored 31 points on the St. X Bombers. Compared to the Tiger opponents Trinity is faster than Male (sorry Justin), more physical than Manual (sorry Dave), and have a more sophisticated passing attack than Lex Cath (sorry coach Franklin). I will have to go with Trinity by at least 2 touchdowns with the JVs possibly seeing some playing time.

I go with the rocks 24 to 20. They have already played a tough St.X from Ohio and played them pretty well against them. From what i have heard that St.X team from Ohio is a okay team.:D:D:D

I go with the rocks 24 to 20. They have already played a tough St.X from Ohio and played them pretty well against them. From what i have heard that St.X team from Ohio is a okay team.:D:D:D

 

Average at best, no?

 

:lol:

I don't see us putting that many points up either....but Glaser wouldn't help....a few years ago when we were primed to really put it to the Xaverians, Glaser played super slow down ball....running the clock out, instead of aggresively trying to come back.

 

 

What year was this?

 

:thumb:

No need for the dripping sarcasm. I was just responding to a post that I felt was awfully bold considering the history of the rivalry and then gave my analysis of the match, which is something I've not seen from you...just sarcastic remarks...

 

But it the lowly kittens that are honored to be among the hallowed Shamrocks, winners through and through, Titans among boys, Greek God-like in their image. Maybe we should call them Zeus, Pegasus, and Hercules instead of Beatty, Phillips and Weitlauf. Many have tried and fallen to the invincibles known as Trinity-please be kind as you dispatch us to the side of the road!

 

 

Actually gentlemen the reason for those posts is more or less in honor of our departed friend LSURock. He would have posted similar things. I have every intention of giving a more in depth analysis later on when I have time. I am just honoring our good friend. :thumb:

 

Although the condescending tone, Buddy, was more than deserving of the sarcastic response.

What year was this?

 

:thumb:

 

I am assuming 2002 is what he has in mind.

I should have known it was in LSU's honor, because those posts didn't sound much like you.

Actually gentlemen the reason for those posts is more or less in honor of our departed friend LSURock. He would have posted similar things. I have every intention of giving a more in depth analysis later on when I have time. I am just honoring our good friend. :thumb:

 

Although the condescending tone, Buddy, was more than deserving of the sarcastic response.

 

On a serious note, we all miss LSURock this week on both sides. Sarcasm aside, he brought interest to this board and a real passion for high school and college sports.

Trinity has a larger advantage in the kicking game than at the beginning of the season. Earlier, someone asked about the Trinity center and yes he has been replaced due to injury. The new center played well versus Eastern. As far as the best defense Trinity has or will face all year, I'd have to go with the number 2 team in USA Today Super25. Bowling Green has an outstanding offense and the Rocks weathered that storm. Make my prediction 21-7, Rocks.

I should have known it was in LSU's honor, because those posts didn't sound much like you.

 

 

It's obvious you don't know him in "real" life then. :lol:

 

 

Just kidding, Peppy....well...sorta. :D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.