If Hillary debated Rudy on personal values ...

As one who believes that marriage is forever, I don't understand why so many slam Hilary for continuing to stay married to Bill.

I do not slam Hillary for staying married to Bill, there are multiple other reasons to slam her without ever having to mention that. :D :walk:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AT.....take a chill pill. What Clinton did was wrong, but to the point that it is brought up by you guys every week on BGP and right wing talk without mentioning Newt or Rudy or any number of immoral religious right type gets old. Those attacking Clinton do not have clean hands.

And the ones that are defending him do??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If Monica wasn't a right wing plant then why would she keep a stained dress, unwashed, for so many months. Either that or Monica felt like she hit the lottery.

You either a) have no experience with women or b) you do, but you don't spend enough time around the court system or other places where women manipulate men on a routine basis.

You either a) have no experience with women or b) you do, but you don't spend enough time around the court system or other places where women manipulate men on a routine basis.

unfortunately, your incorrect on both. The former is no problem, the latter was a long time ago and will not happen again. Female judge, female respondent, female respondent's attorney......holy cow.

unfortunately, your incorrect on both. The former is no problem, the latter was a long time ago and will not happen again. Female judge, female respondent, female respondent's attorney......holy cow.

Then you are well-acquainted with how vindictive women can be WITHOUT the aid of the vast right-wing conspiracy.:scared:

Lets see, Monica was a right wing conspiracy.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is laughable, I guess all the others that Ol' Cigar Bill slept with were a right wing conspiracy as well. :D:rolleyes: All of these Liberal spin doctors are killing me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Conspiracy.....:laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm hurt and disappointed . . .:cry:

By writing in your name, it would have given credibility to a write-in vote.

I wanted a write-in candidate that was so unthinkable that it would show my disdain for Rudy and Hilary.:sssh: ;):p:D :lol:

I gotta say the state of the union would be pure entertainment with GT running the show. Imagine him taking his BGP style to the negotiations table with some of the world leaders. And then of course we would get all the scoop on the France President here on BGP.

I don't think either of these people needs to be starting a "family values" war.

I don't like anything Rudy has done regarding his personal relationships.

The Clintons? As Dennis Miller says, "That marriage could not be more convenient if you installed a slurppy machine and a Slim Jim rack at the foot of the bed." :D

Luckily, I'm not a single issue voter.