Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rush Propst and Hoover in Hot water

Featured Replies

  • Author

I tried to break this story on 7-9-2007...In the Herbie update thread...

The way I read it it doesn't appear that he is in any hot water at all.

 

The allegations are personal in nature (that he has a 2nd family) and the school board seems very reluctant to delve into that.

 

The person who was causing the stink about it (Principle Bishop) has been let go, so it seems the school board has made their choice.

I believe they are being investigated for fixing athletes grades.

I believe they are being investigated for fixing athletes grades.

 

Ooooh, that is a fish of an entirely different color. I missed the fact that there was an ongoing investigation. When I re-read it, this paragraph hints at something like that...

 

"Propst's comments were the latest developments in a controversy that has led the school board to hire a retired federal judge to investigate allegations of impropriety involving athletics at the school. That investigation is ongoing."

 

Thanks, woodsrider. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.