Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset's Ray Correll Bowl...

Pick the winner of each bowl game 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick the winner of each bowl game

    • Somerset
      38%
      29
    • Pulaski County
      10%
      8
    • WHO WINS THE SECOND GAME?
      0%
      0
    • Southwestern
      21%
      16
    • Rockcastle County
      30%
      23

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Yes you are correct about that ROTC helping out and they have done a great job in the past and I expect they will again.

... I was talking about the setting the field. But as Jumper Dad explained, there was bad luck in other areas of the field situation. The Ray Correll Bowl is named in honor of Ray. It has always been a well ran operation. Always a class act. We at SWHS promote and physically help. Our ROTC assists in the parking. We are proud to always be a part...:thumb:
  • Replies 281
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The field looks different up close than from the road. It is not ready and play might destroy it, rain or shine!

The field looks different up close than from the road. It is not ready and play might destroy it' date=' rain or shine![/quote']

With it being young grass I do look for it to look fairly rough after two games on it. I hope that we have dry conditions to help with the damage control.

Jumper Dad check your Private Message box, I'm trying to send you something but sais I can't.

... As it stands now, he will kick extra points, occasional field goal...

I had just heard that the starting kicker was at soccer meets.

With it being young grass I do look for it to look fairly rough after two games on it. I hope that we have dry conditions to help with the damage control.

 

I was up there today and it looked playable but I don't know what it will look like afterwards.

I hope everything holds up after Friday for you guys. If it got serious it could pose for a distraction; one that no team should have to deal with.

I will go with Somerset winning but I think that PC will give them a run, I am sure that Coach Hines has his boys ready but I just don't think that they have the talent as their cross power house.

I will go with Somerset winning but I think that PC will give them a run, I am sure that Coach Hines has his boys ready but I just don't think that they have the talent as their cross power house.
Welcome to BGP bringthewood and be sure to visit the New Member forum....thumb[1].gif

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/forumd...aysprune=&f=34

 

Read the "Everything a Rookie" thread and it will answer, any questions.

Jumper Dad check your Private Message box, I'm trying to send you something but sais I can't.
Try again, it's empty.
  • Author

Okay guys, the lines are drawn, the hours are rushing past, the epic battles between Somerset and Pulaski County... SWHS and Rockcastle County are about to unfold. Wow, have we had an exciting 2 weeks leading up to it. All posters have led the way in the prelude to one of the most exciting Ray Correll Bowls in ever. The hype has been tremendous as it should be. For the most part we have been ladies and gentlemen. I commend all for your input to this thread. As our teams are preparing in these final days we all must remember that they are the ones who make it possible. They are the ones who have worked, sweated, bled, and hurt during the hottest August I can recall. They are the ones who I give a great "thank-you Kids" to. I pray that we all play to our abilities and that there are no injuries. We must all leave it on the field and remember who has made it all possible, God almighty...:thumb: Oops, I would be remiss if I did not remind you all to arrive early and enjoy the festivities that have been planned. The tailgating will be a fun time along with the local band that will be playing. This is the one event that brings all us Pulaski Countians together. We will all be there from our local politicians,administrators, community leaders, and many, many other Dignitaries. We welcome our friends from Rockcastle County and really appreciate Coach Larkey and his fine Staff for participating along with the powerful Rocket Football team...

Said very well. Making it thru both games will tough, but all the same it playable and will at least get one week off before we are home again.

I was up there today and it looked playable but I don't know what it will look like afterwards.

Will the high temperature friday cause the 1st game to be pushed back any? The high here in Somerset friday is predicted to be 100-104 degrees and sunny.

  • Author

I undestand that the heat index will be monitored closely and if necessary the games will be delayed accordingly...:thumb:

Hot & Blistering, Rain or Shine, the Mighty Maroons will do just FINE!

 

:dancingpa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.