Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset's Ray Correll Bowl...

Pick the winner of each bowl game 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick the winner of each bowl game

    • Somerset
      38%
      29
    • Pulaski County
      10%
      8
    • WHO WINS THE SECOND GAME?
      0%
      0
    • Southwestern
      21%
      16
    • Rockcastle County
      30%
      23

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Also after hearing some talk from some people over at pc I would like to change my score to pc 21 somerset 17.

If Pulaski wins it wont' be a low scoring game. I would guess somewhere in the upper 30's. Be careful what you hear, I heard alot Saturday that I know not to be true.

  • Replies 281
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol jumper1 I don't know what to believe anymore this is going to be one tough game I have nothing against these two teams if both could win it would be awesome but I believe this one could go either way whoever wins the turnover battle will win the game.

I agree one never should know what to believe. Crosstown games like this are always tough to judge.

lol jumper1 I don't know what to believe anymore this is going to be one tough game I have nothing against these two teams if both could win it would be awesome but I believe this one could go either way whoever wins the turnover battle will win the game.
lol jumper1 I don't know what to believe anymore this is going to be one tough game I have nothing against these two teams if both could win it would be awesome but I believe this one could go either way whoever wins the turnover battle will win the game.

I hope your wrong and Somerset jumps out early on PC, put there youth to the test. There's no doubt that Pulaski is riding with a lot of confidence coming into this game. I look for the 1st half to be close with Somerset pulling away in the 2nd half.

After the game I hope both teams gain each others respect and cheer for each other. I was closed minded in high school but now that I am out I feel stupid we are all in it together so good luck to all 4 teams and no injuries.

After the game I hope both teams gain each others respect and cheer for each other. I was closed minded in high school but now that I am out I feel stupid we are all in it together so good luck to all 4 teams and no injuries.

 

I'm with you 100%, I support all local teams- high school and middle. I've already watched SW vs. Wayne, Southern vs. Rock.,Southern vs. Danville, and Northern vs. Rock. I've only watched Somerset once against North Laurel. So contrary to some on here who believe I'm just for the Jumpers I fully support all of our local teams, I hope the evidence speaks for itself.:D

We have 4 kickers that we will use depending upon the situation. Which facet of the kicking game are you referring to?...

I was referring to the placekicker and the extra point kicker. He was the same guy in all the scrimmages, just curious if he was the starter?

  • Author
I was referring to the placekicker and the extra point kicker. He was the same guy in all the scrimmages, just curious if he was the starter?
... As it stands now, he will kick extra points, occasional field goal...
  • Author
Oh well this will make people mad, but whatever. Last I checked Ray Correll went to Somerset High School. Its not poor planning the event is at SHS. Also have some fun and ask the other county schools if they have had a problem receiving a check from that game and had to do nothing but show-up. No cost for the lights cleaning up the field and so on. From what I know that has been the past three years that has been one of if not the best gate receipts that both SWHS and PCHS have received. Yes the field is not in the best shape grass wise it has ever been in. It is on the proper crown now and devoid of weird slopes and valleys. The field will be fine for this game. After Friday night that might be a different story, but we are not there yet.
... I was talking about the setting the field. But as Jumper Dad explained, there was bad luck in other areas of the field situation. The Ray Correll Bowl is named in honor of Ray. It has always been a well ran operation. Always a class act. We at SWHS promote and physically help. Our ROTC assists in the parking. We are proud to always be a part...:thumb:
Trying to stay away from this thread but people questioning LTW and his love SW brought me to it.

I don’t think anyone can question what colors LTW bleeds. He is Blue and Orange in good and bad I can promise you that.

How is FL treating you buddy? How is Matt… etc..??

 

EDIT: No disrespect to Kemo or Swforever......but If the players are getting down (taking things personal) b/c of what people say on here their head isn't where it should be in the first place. Of course just my opinion.

 

Thanks, buddy!! Good on both accounts! Season starts next week Thursday night 7:30. ESPNU if you know someone with dish!

 

Now back to the Ray Correll Bowl.

  • Author
I'm with you 100%, I support all local teams- high school and middle. I've already watched SW vs. Wayne, Southern vs. Rock.,Southern vs. Danville, and Northern vs. Rock. I've only watched Somerset once against North Laurel. So contrary to some on here who believe I'm just for the Jumpers I fully support all of our local teams, I hope the evidence speaks for itself.:D
...The truth is self evident. You are a fan same as I...We observe the Kids at several different levels and I respect you for that. I will venture to N. Laurel tomorrow night to support our young Warriors. Looking forward to the SMS/Meece rumble...:thumb:
...The truth is self evident. You are a fan same as I...We observe the Kids at several different levels and I respect you for that. I will venture to N. Laurel tomorrow night to support our young Warriors. Looking forward to the SMS/Meece rumble...:thumb:

 

Is that a Southern/North Laurel game or a JV game?

  • Author

That is a Southern game...SWHS first JV game is 3-Sept. Freshman-30-Aug...

That is a Southern game...SWHS first JV game is 3-Sept. Freshman-30-Aug...

 

Let me know how it comes out--North is in our conference. Tell Craig and Zach good luck!

  • Author
Let me know how it comes out--North is in our conference. Tell Craig and Zach good luck!
... Will do... a lot of talent on that team...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.