Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset's Ray Correll Bowl...

Pick the winner of each bowl game 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick the winner of each bowl game

    • Somerset
      38%
      29
    • Pulaski County
      10%
      8
    • WHO WINS THE SECOND GAME?
      0%
      0
    • Southwestern
      21%
      16
    • Rockcastle County
      30%
      23

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hey Guys my father in-law is coming down Friday, So the wife and I will probably take him to the Death Valley Bowl in Stanford instead of heading to Somerset. You guys have fun and best of luck to all teams...

  • Replies 281
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's not forget that this weekend is a cruise weekend also, lots of people in town.

Cruisers won't care about H.S. football. Maybe the bunnies will get over their defeat by Saturday!!:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :cry: :cry: :cry: They can go cruisin together. Hey Jumper fans, know what PC stands for.......... Powerfull Champions..... of the Ray Correll Bowl!!!! I'm so excited.

Cruisers won't care about H.S. football. Maybe the bunnies will get over their defeat by Saturday!!:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :cry: :cry: :cry: They can go cruisin together. Hey Jumper fans, know what PC stands for.......... Powerfull Champions..... of the Ray Correll Bowl!!!! I'm so excited.

 

We'll see.....;) Just keep postin'

Cruisers won't care about H.S. football. Maybe the bunnies will get over their defeat by Saturday!!:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :cry: :cry: :cry: They can go cruisin together. Hey Jumper fans, know what PC stands for.......... Powerfull Champions..... of the Ray Correll Bowl!!!! I'm so excited.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Been fairly quiet today, even Keemo has been in hiding.:D Must be the calm before the storm, well scorching heat.

Been fairly quiet today, even Keemo has been in hiding.:D Must be the calm before the storm, well scorching heat.

 

I think Keemo went to the North Laurel/Southern Middle School games--any report from those?

I think Keemo went to the North Laure/Southern Middle School games--any report from those?

 

I've not heard anything but can find out 1st thing in the morning.

  • Author
I think Keemo went to the North Laurel/Southern Middle School games--any report from those?
...SMS 6... North Laurel 0 (8th)... North Laurel 22... SMS 0 (7th)...:D

Keemosabee any word yet if the SW/RC will be moved back due to the heat?

  • Author
Been fairly quiet today, even Keemo has been in hiding.:D Must be the calm before the storm, well scorching heat.
... To the contrary Jumper1. I have been football busy today. No activity here early in the day that required my input. I made my semi- closing statement in the early AM and I stand firm, no down... Have a good night and a better tomorrow...:thumb: :D
...SMS 6... North Laurel 0 (8th)... North Laurel 22... SMS 0 (7th)...:D

 

Thanks Keemo, I sent you a PM.:thumb:

  • Author
Keemosabee any word yet if the SW/RC will be moved back due to the heat?
... If anything Jumper1, The times of both games should be moved forward as the index starts dropping around 6:00pm... That will be okay too. More time to tailgate and enjoy...

 

:dancingpa

Great News I get to come to the Ray Correll Bowl! Granted, I have to miss College Algebra. I get to come home and watch my former team in action! I'm so excited :dancingpa On the unfortunate side, I will barely be making it for the kickoff of Somersets game and won't get to come tailgate and catch up with some old friends (jumper1) and meet some of the BGPers in attendance. :cry:

Great News I get to come to the Ray Correll Bowl! Granted, I have to miss College Algebra. I get to come home and watch my former team in action! I'm so excited :dancingpa On the unfortunate side, I will barely be making it for the kickoff of Somersets game and won't get to come tailgate and catch up with some old friends (jumper1) and meet some of the BGPers in attendance. :cry:

 

I'm glad that you will be making the big game. I'll still be looking for you to chat a little and catch up. :dancingpa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.