Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset's Ray Correll Bowl...

Pick the winner of each bowl game 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick the winner of each bowl game

    • Somerset
      38%
      29
    • Pulaski County
      10%
      8
    • WHO WINS THE SECOND GAME?
      0%
      0
    • Southwestern
      21%
      16
    • Rockcastle County
      30%
      23

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm glad that you will be making the big game. I'll still be looking for you to chat a little and catch up. :dancingpa

 

Lol you can find me trying to sneak into a set of pads cause I wanna play so bad :D. Back to reality...Will you be down on the track like normal?

  • Replies 281
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awsome I'm gald you are going to make it to the game. You need to come by the press box if you can and say hey.

Great News I get to come to the Ray Correll Bowl! Granted, I have to miss College Algebra. I get to come home and watch my former team in action! I'm so excited :dancingpa On the unfortunate side, I will barely be making it for the kickoff of Somersets game and won't get to come tailgate and catch up with some old friends (jumper1) and meet some of the BGPers in attendance. :cry:

:D

Lol you can find me trying to sneak into a set of pads cause I wanna play so bad :D. Back to reality...Will you be down on the track like normal?

Probably towards the top of the 1st row of steps on the left. You can visit me on your way to the pressbox.

:D

Probably towards the top of the 1st row of steps on the left. You can visit me on your way to the pressbox.

 

Alright, I'm gonna try to make my rounds and say hey to everyone.

So did yesterday's rain help or hurt the field?

So did yesterday's rain help or hurt the field?

I would think it would have only helped. With all the sun from today and with it projected to be sunny and hot for tomorrow and friday the field should be dry and fast.

Its dry and where the grass is coming on very strong. The field was cut again today for them to paint it I guess starting tomorrow or even tonight. The scoreboard is working the the play clocks are working. Some of the new PA stuff showed today with new speakers on the way in the morning. There was a crew there checking out the lights and will be there again tomorrow, but all in all things are looking good for Friday. Biggest question will be if the game time is pushed back for the heat index and right now that looks like it will happen. One time will tell that one on Friday however.

I would think it would have only helped. With all the sun from today and with it projected to be sunny and hot for tomorrow and friday the field should be dry and fast.

For my sake I hope its pushed back a hour or so its gonna be hot!!!! lol

IMO the decision if to push the start times needs to be made tomorrow so there's no confusion whatsoever friday and fans aren't needlessly sitting in the extreme hot temperatures not knowing the game time was pushed back.

The scoreboard is working the the play clocks are working. Some of the new PA stuff showed today with new speakers on the way in the morning.

I drove by today and the play clocks look very nice, this should cut down on the needless delay of game penalties...:thumb: I'm looking forward to hearing the new PA system with the new speakers, we've needed them for some time now!

Fields painted....whew it's hot.

Rain earlier did nothing but help the field.

It's looking better each day.

 

Elwhit, is there going to be some music or other entertainment on the PA or just normal announcing? I thought Breathitt had a nice balance of decent music that wasn't too loud between games, are we looking to do this as well?

I really hope the games get pushed back just so that I won't be so pressed for time getting to the game. I'll basically be out of luck for a good seat. Someone should be nice enough to save me a seat!

Coach told the boys that it would be pushed back tonight at practice but I don't know exact starting times, I think SW / Rock will start at 7:00 with Jumpers and maroons going off around 9:30. At least that is my guess based on what my son said.

  • Author
I really hope the games get pushed back just so that I won't be so pressed for time getting to the game. I'll basically be out of luck for a good seat. Someone should be nice enough to save me a seat!
... With your credentials, you should be afforded a spot on the sideline. Have a safe trip home...:thumb:
Coach told the boys that it would be pushed back tonight at practice but I don't know exact starting times, I think SW / Rock will start at 7:00 with Jumpers and maroons going off around 9:30. At least that is my guess based on what my son said.

 

If anyone can confirm the times. Please post it and let me know.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.