Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset's Ray Correll Bowl...

Pick the winner of each bowl game 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick the winner of each bowl game

    • Somerset
      38%
      29
    • Pulaski County
      10%
      8
    • WHO WINS THE SECOND GAME?
      0%
      0
    • Southwestern
      21%
      16
    • Rockcastle County
      30%
      23

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'll be there also watching C. Trotter on Southern's team. Big fan of his! See Keemosabee give me some credit for supporting all local schools.
... I think that is great...I am sorry if I offended you in doubting you motives. I do not remember doing so and if it did happen, it will not happen again. I was there. Wish I had known who you were. Were you there with Max? I thought it a decent scrimmage considering all the various looks. Rock had some "hosses". A good team. But I'll have to give the edge to Coach Engle and his Warriors....;)
  • Replies 281
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... I think that is great...I am sorry if I offended you in doubting you motives. I do not remember doing so and if it did happen, it will not happen again. I was there. Wish I had known who you were. Were you there with Max? I thought it a decent scrimmage considering all the various looks. Rock had some "hosses". A good team. But I'll have to give the edge to Coach Engle and his Warriors....;)

Keemo you have never offended me, I was just joking around with you..:banana: :banana: . Yes I stopped by and talked to Max for a few minutes but wasn't there with him. I had went there to watch Trotter play.

  • Author
Keemo you have never offended me, I was just joking around with you..:banana: :banana: . Yes I stopped by and talked to Max for a few minutes but wasn't there with him. I had went there to watch Trotter play.
... What # was Trotter. I know the name but cannot place it to a face.
... What # was Trotter. I know the name but cannot place it to a face.

I'm not certain on his number. He is Southern's TB, he's not real big but hits the whole hard and has great speed.

  • Author

Would that be #20? Had a 60 yd. TD run...

Would that be #20? Had a 60 yd. TD run...

Yes I think that is his # but wasn't going to post it for lack of being certain.

OK, Ms Admiral and I are planning on heading to the Ray Correll bowl or the Death Valley bowl in Stanford on Friday. I'm leaning towards heading to Somerset so I can fill up on some BBQ before gametime. Who all is going to the Ray Correll bowl?? Who's field will it be played on? I met up with Commando last year, so maybe I can meet a few more of the Jumpers,Warriors, or Maroon fans.

  • Author
OK, Ms Admiral and I are planning on heading to the Ray Correll bowl or the Death Valley bowl in Stanford on Friday. I'm leaning towards heading to Somerset so I can fill up on some BBQ before gametime. Who all is going to the Ray Correll bowl?? Who's field will it be played on? I met up with Commando last year, so maybe I can meet a few more of the Jumpers,Warriors, or Maroon fans.
... As it stands, the games will be at Somerset. Ole Keemo will be there for sure. Commando is a friend of mine...

Come on over as I am heading your way Sat...:thumb:

  • Author
Yes I think that is his # but wasn't going to post it for lack of being certain.
...Jumper1, I watched your friend #20 play today. He was very exciting. I think he might have picked up nearly 100 yds. rushing and scored 1 TD. Warriors win 28-20. 7th grade(B team) edged out a narrow victory by scoring a TD with 2 minutes left in the game and finalized by scoring 2 point conversion, Warriors 8-0...:ylsuper:
...Jumper1, I watched your friend #20 play today. He was very exciting. I think he might have picked up nearly 100 yds. rushing and scored 1 TD. Warriors win 28-20. 7th grade(B team) edged out a narrow victory by scoring a TD with 2 minutes left in the game and finalized by scoring 2 point conversion, Warriors 8-0...:ylsuper:

 

I didn't get there until halftime but he put on a good show in the 2nd half. He's not very big but is football savvy. If I had thought we could have met up.

...Jumper1, I watched your friend #20 play today. He was very exciting. I think he might have picked up nearly 100 yds. rushing and scored 1 TD. Warriors win 28-20. 7th grade(B team) edged out a narrow victory by scoring a TD with 2 minutes left in the game and finalized by scoring 2 point conversion, Warriors 8-0...:ylsuper:

 

Who did Southern play Keemo?

Who did Southern play Keemo?

Southern played Bate Middle School.

Time for thoughts and predictions on the first game of the season.

Let's get it started. Who will win, why and by how much?

After watching SW last night I will still give RC the edge. If SW can fix the corners then this could be a game. I'll stick with my prediction of RC by 3 td's.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.