Raceland Baseball

Can anyone answer Curtis Lowe's question, regarding who the JV Baseball coach will be at Raceland?

Is Drew an option?

I have not heard, I (like CL) know that he is a tremendous help with the varsity and no doubt would be a plus with the JV as well.

Can anyone answer Curtis Lowe's question, regarding who the JV Baseball coach will be at Raceland?

Is Drew an option?

I don't know if Drew is an option or not. I haven't heard a lot of baseball talk the last few weeks as football is in full swing. Hall has done an outstanding job with the Rams and we are fortunate to have a coach with his knowledge help leading our program.

A name I would like to see in the baseball program is Gary Fannin. Coach Fannin has been an assistant on the football team for the last few years and has been the head track coach for approx. 4 years and has done an outstandong job in both areas. Gary is a former Raceland football & baseball player and played college baseball at Alice Lloyd.

I think he has a lot to offer the Ram baseball program and would be a great addition to the staff.