Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NEW RACELAND SOFTBALL COACH!

Featured Replies

Jason Clark is the new Raceland Softball coach, good luck to the girls next season they are going to need it. :scared:

Jason Clark is the new Raceland Softball coach, good luck to the girls next season they are going to need it. :scared:

 

LOL! I am sure Coach Clark will do a fine job. If all else fails he can always talk the legs off the opposition! :thumb: In all seriousness congrats to Coach Clark, a good fellow Steelers fan. He has some big shoes to fill and wish him the best of luck.

Good choice, taking over an established smooth running program, should a smooth transition.

Excellent choice. I was notified of this today and just hadn't got around to posting a thread on it yet. I also understand that he will be giving up his asst. boys basketball coaching postion. Coach Clark is already the girls Volleyball Coach and now the head coach of Girls Softball. Imo giving up the asst. boys b.b. postion is a good move, it would be awfully hard to concentrate on all and give them the equal attention that is required.

 

Good Luck Coach Clark!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Great choice. I am sure Coach Clark will do a fine job and will certainly work hard at keeping the program moving in the right direction. I hate to see him not involved with the basketball program but I understand & respect his decision.

Congrats to Coach Clark and the Lady Rams.

Great choice. I am sure Coach Clark will do a fine job and will certainly work hard at keeping the program moving in the right direction. I hate to see him not involved with the basketball program but I understand & respect his decision.

Congrats to Coach Clark and the Lady Rams.

By the way, Welcome To BGP RamFan!! Another member of the "Orange Nation" :thumb: :thumb:

Another thing that I failed to mention in Coach Clarks favor woud be that he has the utmost respect from the girls and parents as well by his sucsessful Volleyball program at Raceland. He is dedicated and his work ethic is 2nd to none.

Good luck!!! Coach Clark going to miss you on the baseball field...........

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.