Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will UK get Jai Lucas afterall?

Featured Replies

Jai Lucas is a good ball player, I'd take him in a heart beat. Some of you guys take an 18 year olds decision too personally. I don't think Jai chose Florida to get under Kentucky fans skin. He chose Florida because of Billy Donovan and because it was in his best intrest. Don't we all do that ? Don't we all base our decisions on what is best for us?

 

I sure hope the good people at Wendy's will serve me lunch tommorrow, hope they arent too mad that I ate McDonalds today.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you and I saw it going down, where does the Lucas clan stand in this process? Patterson saw it, right? The Lucas "Family" was flat out awful as it has played out....

 

Even had Billy D not left UF right away, they had to realize that the odds of him staying at UF got worse every single year. With as much flirtation as Donovan had done with several suitors prior to the Lucas decision, no way does he stay to see Jai wear a cap and gown. I would think that Lucas is a four year guy. I just don't see the NBA taking a 5 foot nothing 100 and nothing guard as an early entry into the draft.

Jai Lucas is a good ball player, I'd take him in a heart beat. Some of you guys take an 18 year olds decision too personally. I don't think Jai chose Florida to get under Kentucky fans skin. He chose Florida because of Billy Donovan and because it was in his best intrest. Don't we all do that ? Don't we all base our decisions on what is best for us?

 

I sure hope the good people at Wendy's will serve me lunch tommorrow, hope they arent too mad that I ate McDonalds today.

 

:thumb:

If you and I saw it going down, where does the Lucas clan stand in this process? Patterson saw it, right? The Lucas "Family" was flat out awful as it has played out....

The Patterson's may have seen it. I also think the old adage of the longer a recruiting situation plays out, that it favors the closest school to home. That was UK.

Distance was not a major issue with the Lucas's. Jai and family may have gotten caught up in all of the hoopla and saw Greene bolt and thought PP was headed there.

I was not surprsed JL chose UF, but am surprised at how shocked they are. They had to have seen it being possible BD was going to leave.

Yes the Rome of college bbal fell under Tubby but the Senate is still strong. UK should be ANY kid's first choice. He specifically choose UF over UK in a head to head battle. He came to UK on midnight madness and how many other seperate visits? He didn't want us in originally why should we want him now? No thanks... good luck to him at OK State or Maryland.

 

Says who? I'm as big and as loyal of a UK fan as anyone and wish that was the case, but who are you to say that UK should be any kid's first choice. Seems pretty ignorant...

Yes the Rome of college bbal fell under Tubby but the Senate is still strong. UK should be ANY kid's first choice. He specifically choose UF over UK in a head to head battle. He came to UK on midnight madness and how many other seperate visits? He didn't want us in originally why should we want him now? No thanks... good luck to him at OK State or Maryland.

 

What about Alex Legion... UK wasnt his first choice?

What about Alex Legion... UK wasnt his first choice?

Very good point!!!!

What about Alex Legion... UK wasnt his first choice?

 

Uk wasnt on him for all that time like the were lucas. Heck Im not even sure how much if at all Tubby recruited him. Big difference.

COME TO UK JAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read about a South American pg is taking his SAT and is a possibility for this years class. No name is mentioned, but the report is saying he would be more than likely a one and done player. Wow, Gillispie is putting UK on the map quicker that I ever thought!

Does anyone have a name on the South American player? I keep hearing about him but no name. Or should I just search for: America, South PG?

Does anyone have a name on the South American player? I keep hearing about him but no name. Or should I just search for: America, South PG?

 

Ivan Renko?

Does anyone have a name on the South American player? I keep hearing about him but no name. Or should I just search for: America, South PG?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Does anyone have a name on the South American player? I keep hearing about him but no name. Or should I just search for: America, South PG?

 

Close.

 

Add "UK better be his first choice" to the search and it should just pop right up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.