Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will UK get Jai Lucas afterall?

Featured Replies

Does anyone have a name on the South American player? I keep hearing about him but no name. Or should I just search for: America, South PG?

 

Could be this kid:

 

http://www.nbadraft.net/profiles/thyagoaleo.asp

 

Apparently, you can be 12 in Brazil and be eligible for the draft.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:confused: He's 18

 

Did you clink the link and look at his photo. He looks 12.

 

thyago-aleo-hd.jpg

Did you clink the link and look at his photo. He looks 12.

 

thyago-aleo-hd.jpg

 

Of course he is still young at only 18. I'm sure given some time to mature, by the age of 19 he will likely look like this.

 

gregoden1.jpg

Did you clink the link and look at his photo. He looks 12.

 

thyago-aleo-hd.jpg

Is that Elian Gonzalez?
Of course he is still young at only 18. I'm sure given some time to mature, by the age of 19 he will likely look like this.

 

gregoden1.jpg

lol...that was great:laugh: ...that dude(not oden) does look like a little kid, he may be 7'5 when he finally hits maturity.

So UK will not be in the mix for Lucas if he gets out of the LOI for a clear risk to qualify???

Just posting info. I see...I would take who ever commits first.

Just posting info. I see...I would take who ever commits first.

Even if there is an above average chance the foreign kid will never see the court???

The kid had signed a contract to play pro ball in Europe.... I wonder how that will affect his eligibility.

http://www.kentucky.com/254/story/86059.html

 

"If things don't work out at Florida, Kentucky is the first place I'll look," he said. "I know the Kentucky program and Coach (Billy) Gillispie. I just need to take some time and see who they name as the new coach (at Florida) and sit down with him and get to know him. Then I'll just take things from there. There's no big rush."

Patterson is working on him.

 

"Patterson was giving me a hard time about it," Lucas said. "He said, I told you this was going to happen. He told me to just come on down to Kentucky with him."

 

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070601/SPORTS03/70601030

 

That about sums it up. He had all the warning signs but still said no. You guys who "claim" to be true UK fans and anyone else who is all over Lucas, I guess you guys enjoy sloppy seconds.

That about sums it up. He had all the warning signs but still said no. You guys who "claim" to be true UK fans and anyone else who is all over Lucas, I guess you guys enjoy sloppy seconds.

 

Gimme a break. :rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.