Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will UK get Jai Lucas afterall?

Featured Replies

How exactly did he make a mistake? What a cop-out. News flash for you and everyone else. He choose UF over UK. Just because things didn't work out at UF means he can run to plan B. I know UK has struggled for a long time. I am glad we have made a change, anyone on here who knows me, knows that. But I rather go to the NIT before we take a kid who in a head-to-head recruiting battle took a rival school over us.

 

Kentucky is nobodys plan B. Have a lil sense of pride in yourself and school. I rather go winless then have a kid wearing Kentucky across his chest, ONLY because Billy D left Florida. Lucas flat out shunned UK after we begged him to come here. Now you guys are opening your arms to him?

 

I don't get that line of thinking at all.....O well, to each his own.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How exactly did he make a mistake? What a cop-out. News flash for you and everyone else. He choose UF over UK. Just because things didn't work out at UF means he can run to plan B. I know UK has struggled for a long time. I am glad we have made a change, anyone on here who knows me, knows that. But I rather go to the NIT before we take a kid who in a head-to-head recruiting battle took a rival school over us.

 

Kentucky is nobodys plan B. Have a lil sense of pride in yourself and school. I rather go winless then have a kid wearing Kentucky across his chest, ONLY because Billy D left Florida. Lucas flat out shunned UK after we begged him to come here. Now you guys are opening your arms to him?

I agree 100% I don't personally want him at UK because it makes UK look like they're desperate and they are not. They would do just fine without him, IMO. It came down to 2 schools, Florida & UK and Patterson even tried warning Lucas about going to Florida but he wouldn't listen. He didn't want to play for Kentucky it's as simple as that, and because Billy D left he wants to come here now? I think not! Like you said UK shouldn't open their arms up to an athlete that chose another school over them at the end of recruitment like Lucas did. He made his bed and now he should have to lay in it!

And anyone who thinks it's like the Alex Legion situation it's not really. Legion chose UK, but we were not recruiting him to begin with so we were starting fresh. It would have been different had we been recruiting him and he ended up chosing UT over us or something in that nature.

 

Lucas should stay at Florida!

I agree 100% I don't personally want him at UK because it makes UK look like they're desperate and they are not. They would do just fine without him, IMO. It came down to 2 schools, Florida & UK and Patterson even tried warning Lucas about going to Florida but he wouldn't listen. He didn't want to play for Kentucky it's as simple as that, and because Billy D left he wants to come here now? I think not! Like you said UK shouldn't open their arms up to an athlete that chose another school over them at the end of recruitment like Lucas did. He made his bed and now he should have to lay in it!

 

Desperate for taking a McD's All-American that obviously has interest in UK? Get real. This is the absolutely wrong way of thinking and it doesn't make you (or SA) any bigger of a UK fan. How do you feel about the fact that Patterson's lone reason for coming to UK was that it was the closest of his three schools?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.