Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will UK get Jai Lucas afterall?

Featured Replies

Probably true however they could make it conditional (ie no UK).

 

I've heard thats not the case. Anyone actually know the rule?

  • Replies 108
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've heard thats not the case. Anyone actually know the rule?

 

Yes they can. Tubby had the same options to Marvin Stone.. I believe (not positive) he blocked other SEC schools, but forgot rivals.

Wrong, If they release you, Its not a " You cant go to UK if We release ya, It's all or nothing.

Wrong, If they release you, Its not a " You cant go to UK if We release ya, It's all or nothing.

I believe coaches and AD's have done this sort of thing for years. In some cases the actual release isn't given until the kid actually picks where he wants to go. I beleive they can limit which schools you can go to.

I believe coaches and AD's have done this sort of thing for years. In some cases the actual release isn't given until the kid actually picks where he wants to go. I beleive they can limit which schools you can go to.

 

 

No they can't.....Where is GT when you need him?

I don't know if Lucas would want to come (I have no fabulous inside sources:D ) or not. I will say that I also don't know if U.F. would release him from his LOI if he did want to. I DO know that I would love to have him. I think that when he signed with Fla. that he was under the impressions that Patrick P. and Billy D. would be with him there.

 

Hey jai Lucas..............Come on Down!! :ylsuper:

No they can't.....Where is GT when you need him?

I always get confused between the LOI and transfer rules. I don't think you can restrict a LOI release, but you can with a transfer...

Wrong, If they release you, Its not a " You cant go to UK if We release ya, It's all or nothing.

True

I always get confused between the LOI and transfer rules. I don't think you can restrict a LOI release, but you can with a transfer...

That is what I was thinking and I am pretty sure that is correct. Like another said, it is all or nothing with a LOI release, no stipulations.

My bad I was thinking Transfer not LOI

 

 

:thumb:

A 5'10 Lucus now or a 6'5 Liggins in the 08 class, I think Liggins is a better fit for UK.

A 5'10 Lucus now or a 6'5 Liggins in the 08 class, I think Liggins is a better fit for UK.

But Liggens is a very slim chance...

Even if Liggons decides elsewhere, there will be bigger and more talented PGs in the next year or 2...I still think we should save the scholorship for 08..I'd take my chances with whats already there and if Jasper, Porter or whoever else doesn't pan out this year, then take a harder look in 08....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.