Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Bowling score

Featured Replies

259, I was 15, I don't bowl anymore, but back when I was young That what I did.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

By the looks of some of these scores I'm gonna go on a limb and say the BGP bowling league would definatly be out of my league.

208 or 210 for me. I'm bad news for a bowling team. I'll bowl a 150, a 120 then a 170. Nothing like consistency.

270's a few times, 286 once.

 

I've bowled in a league for 4 or 5 years now. It's a lot of fun.

 

I don't put any fingers in the ball, I just palm it. I bet not many others on here do that.

255 for me but that was a while ago when I was a teenager. My dad has bowled a 279 and a 290. Both times he threw 11 strikes in a row but blew his chance at a 300 in the first frame.

Its to late to edit it. Very funny where is Birdie when you need him. :irked:

Ok with your last comment and this comment it just keeps getting worse lol.

In league play 285. I followed that with a 215, then a 235 for my one and only 700 series. That was more than 20 years ago, though.

145ish in a bowling alley

256 in my living room (Wii bowling):D

 

I tend to think the Wii score is more realistic....

272 was my best ever. Nothing over 232 since then. Average anywhere from 150-175 in league play years ago when I used to bowl. Not very good these days.

My average is 180. 240 something is my high.

240. Many, many years ago.

220 was my highest ever. My latest was 201 when I last was in a league a couple of years ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.