Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Bowling score

Featured Replies

What is your personal best bowling score?

 

170 for me.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bowl VERY rarely, but I know I got VERY excited last summer when I bowled 102. :lol:

I dunno, 150? Whatever it is, it was a long time ago. I think I rarely bowl over 100.

I went last month and I think the best I got was 160ish. I don't blow very often.

I went last month and I think the best I got was 160ish. I don't blow very often.

 

Because I like being a member of BGP, I'm not gonna even touch that one....:walk: :walk: :sssh:

Because I like being a member of BGP, I'm not gonna even touch that one....:walk: :walk: :sssh:

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its to late to edit it. Very funny where is Birdie when you need him. :irked:

254, had a perfect game going into the 8th. A bunch of co-workers gathered around, and as I went for my approach some "dingleberry" in the lane to my left took off like a jet for his approach and my game was done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.