Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where oh Where

Featured Replies

Oh I can assure you that I would have been to Morehead this evening if it had happened.
Yes but you would have done it just for the food, even if you were buying it. :banana:
  • Replies 82
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Yes but you would have done it just for the food, even if you were buying it. :banana:

 

 

 

And your point is? :irked:

I personally wouldn't have, I wouldn't have made the bet.....but I also wouldn't have had 100% faith in the information you gave either...

Sounds great....and your avatar is really awesome.

I assume,as an MSU alumni,that I can safely return to the 'Head with full assurance that the Morehead Eagle has not been plucked!!

I personally wouldn't have, I wouldn't have made the bet.....but I also wouldn't have had 100% faith in the information you gave either...
:thumb:
I still have 100% faith in the information, but the press conference will be later this week.

I talked to an attorney yesterday and he said he had a friend in Lexington who worked for the law firm that hammered out the contract from UK. He said it was overnighted last week and all Billy had to do was sign it. It's something in the neighborhood of 3.5 million dollars. So when Billy says he hasn't been contacted by UK it makes me wonder if he's being straight up with such statements. Maybe he hasn't been directly contacted, but agents or people close to him have.

I talked to an attorney yesterday and he said he had a friend in Lexington who worked for the law firm that hammered out the contract from UK. He said it was overnighted last week and all Billy had to do was sign it. It's something in the neighborhood of 3.5 million dollars. So when Billy says he hasn't been contacted by UK it makes me wonder if he's being straight up with such statements. Maybe he hasn't been directly contacted, but agents or people close to him have.

 

Would you mind providing the name of the law firm doing the contract work? I'm sure the rest of their clients would love to know how they have no problem with blabbing confidential contract info. This kind of thing might even be some kind of ethics violation.:sssh:

Would you mind providing the name of the law firm doing the contract work? I'm sure the rest of their clients would love to know how they have no problem with blabbing confidential contract info. This kind of thing might even be some kind of ethics violation.:sssh:

The guy didn't tell me the name of the firm, just that the guy that worked there was one of his attorney friends. The way he talked this info was out there and was no big secret.

Maybe they called the HEAVY HITTTER....:p

Maybe they called the HEAVY HITTTER....:p

 

:laugh:

Planning on making a trip now Wireman?

 

Wireman is busy scraping egg off of his face, and trying to cough up crow feathers at the present.:p

Breaking News

My sources tell me that an undetermined amount of money has been transfered from Wiremans bank account to the Ironton BW3's. It's basically a done deal. More to come later...

There's something on your face, what is that?

faceeggs.jpg

The guy didn't tell me the name of the firm, just that the guy that worked there was one of his attorney friends. The way he talked this info was out there and was no big secret.

I guess the bottom line is that it was a crock. I doubt any contracts were drawn up when both Barnhart and Donovan report that they didn't even talk until this morning.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.