Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where oh Where

Featured Replies

Let me do my best Fletch impersonation...

 

The negotiating is done, unless more money is needed.

It is a matter of semantics and getting a signature.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me Wireman hasn't been a no show all day...Say it aint so...

Tell me Wireman hasn't been a no show all day...Say it aint so...

 

He's actually been on here quite often....

He's actually been on here quite often....
Wow, oh wow..

bozo.jpg

Tell me Wireman hasn't been a no show all day...Say it aint so...

 

Been here all day... Thanks for trying though.

Wow, oh wow..

 

Yeah, I agree. Duke does suck.

Don't worry, I'm a man of my word - just had a busy day at work today. I am still 100% sure that Billy Donovan will be the next coach, its just taking a little longer to make it official. I'll be more than happy to make the trip to Ironton over the weekend. For the record, I don't think there's one other person that has trashed me on this thread that would have the manly jewels to pony up and actually make the trip to Ironton. You'll all say that you would, but my thoughts on most of you are "yeah right..."

 

:laugh:

Been here all day... Thanks for trying though.

Did you need a discount on poultry...I know a guy who knows a guy...who knows...wait a minute...yeah me.

:laugh:

 

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

 

nice try...

Been here all day... Thanks for trying though.

 

Maybe it was the avatar switch...I really didn't want to have to clown on you all night...:lol:

Yeah, I agree. Duke does suck.

you wish they did.....in my life they are the best and have the coach that their entire fan base wants....too bad your sources couldn't do the same for you.....tragic really...I LOVE IT!!!

Did you need a discount on poultry...I know a guy who knows a guy...who knows...wait a minute...yeah me.

 

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

 

nice try...

 

Nice try doing what????

Maybe it was the avatar switch...I really didn't want to have to clown on you all night...:lol:

Did you say clown?

bozo.jpg

you wish they did.....in my life they are the best and have the coach that their entire fan base wants....too bad your sources couldn't do the same for you.....tragic really...I LOVE IT!!!

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.