Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where oh Where

Featured Replies

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

If you don't make a trip to Ironton..you may never have respect on BGP again....and that is actually something that I DO HAVE.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe it was the avatar switch...I really didn't want to have to clown on you all night...:lol:

 

Ah, I listened to my sources and ended up eating crow. Ok, moving on to UK's coach...

If you don't make a trip to Ironton..you may never have respect on BGP again....and that is actually something that I DO HAVE.

 

I don't know anybody that respects your constant attempts to trash UK fans and supporters. I sure don't respect anything you have to say.

 

Although it has nothing to do with you (at all), I am a MAN of my word and I will be having dinner with LRCW as soon as I get a chance.

If you don't make a trip to Ironton..you may never have respect on BGP again....and that is actually something that I DO HAVE.

 

Can we all go? :D :D

You sleepy tonight Wireman???

 

Drunk, but not sleepy...

I don't know anybody that respects your constant attempts to trash UK fans and supporters. I sure don't respect anything you have to say.

 

Although it has nothing to do with you (at all), I am a MAN of my word and I will be having dinner with LRCW as soon as I get a chance.

 

Put it off a couple of weeks and I'll join you.

Put it off a couple of weeks and I'll join you.

 

It probably will be a couple of weeks actually (I have a newborn at home), but I will pay off my debt. We might plan a BGP crow dinner in a few weekends.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

You are slowly losing this battle...you know that right?

I don't know anybody that respects your constant attempts to trash UK fans and supporters. I sure don't respect anything you have to say.

Take a public poll brother...you just might be shocked ;).

You are slowly losing this battle...you know that right?

 

Why don't you just try to get over yourself dude. Yes, I listened to a source that was wrong. I have already apologized. Why don't you try to pick up the pieces and move on?

Take a public poll brother...you just might be shocked ;).

 

Based on the PM's I've received, I'd say I am hitting the nail right on the head.

Why is this battle still going on???

I guess it can be done. I really just hate when people lose credibility

  • Author
Can we all go? :D :D

 

 

The more the merrier. :dancingpa :dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.