Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where oh Where

Featured Replies

Why is this battle still going on???

 

Because a certain few would rather trash BGP's members instead of moving on...

  • Replies 82
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Based on the PM's I've received, I'd say I am hitting the nail right on the head.

I have been around long enough to not worry about the minority that are Pm'ing you ;)

I guess it can be done. I really just hate when people lose credibility

 

 

He said he'd be going up there....Why not just leave it at that?

He said he'd be going up there....Why not just leave it at that?

I'm cool with it....I like the word fruition in cases like this.

I don't know anybody that respects your constant attempts to trash UK fans and supporters. I sure don't respect anything you have to say.

 

Although it has nothing to do with you (at all), I am a MAN of my word and I will be having dinner with LRCW as soon as I get a chance.

 

RP has done that some, ... but in this case, ... many UK fans have given him the bullets with which he may fire at will! I don't always agree with RP, but have grown to respect him over my time on BGP. Read all the 'inside sources' who claimed Billy D was a done deal. No, you were not the only one, .. there were several. But it we (UK fans) quit giving him ammo, he will just be firing blanks!

  • Author
I don't know anybody that respects your constant attempts to trash UK fans and supporters.

 

 

 

I have to say that I respect the heck out of RP. He takes a lot from UK fans, and more often than not gets the best of those who want to go to battle against him. He's a very knowledable poster on here, and has earned the respect of most people, whether they like what he has to say or not. :thumb:

I have been around long enough to not worry about the minority that are Pm'ing you ;)

 

The "minority" that have been PM'ing me are mods and people with twice as many posts as you. You see, the thing is, you're attacking me without being provoked. I have never done anything to you. Get over it buddy and move on...

Time to put an end to this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.