Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where oh Where

Featured Replies

  • Replies 82
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That stinks...especially if he doesn't show in Ironton...real bad, IMO.

That stinks...especially if he doesn't show in Ironton...real bad, IMO.
If a man doens't have his word, what does he have?
If a man doens't have his word, what does he have?

Sources and their word:thumb:

Don't worry, I'm a man of my word - just had a busy day at work today. I am still 100% sure that Billy Donovan will be the next coach, its just taking a little longer to make it official. I'll be more than happy to make the trip to Ironton over the weekend. For the record, I don't think there's one other person that has trashed me on this thread that would have the manly jewels to pony up and actually make the trip to Ironton. You'll all say that you would, but my thoughts on most of you are "yeah right..."

Don't worry, I'm a man of my word - just had a busy day at work today. I am still 100% sure that Billy Donovan will be the next coach, its just taking a little longer to make it official. I'll be more than happy to make the trip to Ironton over the weekend. For the record, I don't think there's one other person that has trashed me on this thread that would have the manly jewels to pony up and actually make the trip to Ironton. You'll all say that you would, but my thoughts on most of you are "yeah right..."

 

I personally wouldn't have, I wouldn't have made the bet.....but I also wouldn't have had 100% faith in the information you gave either...

I personally wouldn't have, I wouldn't have made the bet.....but I also wouldn't have had 100% faith in the information you gave either...

 

I still have 100% faith in the information, but the press conference will be later this week.

Don't worry, I'm a man of my word - just had a busy day at work today. I am still 100% sure that Billy Donovan will be the next coach, its just taking a little longer to make it official. I'll be more than happy to make the trip to Ironton over the weekend. For the record, I don't think there's one other person that has trashed me on this thread that would have the manly jewels to pony up and actually make the trip to Ironton. You'll all say that you would, but my thoughts on most of you are "yeah right..."

 

Manly jewels? Ewwwww. I thought you were having Buffalo Wings.

Manly jewels? Ewwwww. I thought you were having Buffalo Wings.

 

I'm buying, so LRCW has to eat my menu :D

I still have 100% faith in the information, but the press conference will be later this week.

 

 

He may very well be the new coach, but no way IMO was any money transferred to Billy D. last weekend....

BTW, Wireman is a man of his word. I have no doubt he will make good on the bet. He has proven himself reliable and trustworthy to me more than once.

 

You can question his sources or his loyalty to them. But I know for a fact that his character is solid and I wouldn't question it, ever.

BTW, Wireman is a man of his word. I have no doubt he will make good on the bet. He has proven himself reliable and trustworthy to me more than once.

 

You can question his sources or his loyalty to them. But I know for a fact that his character is solid and I wouldn't question it, ever.

 

:thumb: I've been known to make the long trip to Pike County before!!!

  • Author
Don't worry, I'm a man of my word - just had a busy day at work today. I am still 100% sure that Billy Donovan will be the next coach, its just taking a little longer to make it official. I'll be more than happy to make the trip to Ironton over the weekend. For the record, I don't think there's one other person that has trashed me on this thread that would have the manly jewels to pony up and actually make the trip to Ironton. You'll all say that you would, but my thoughts on most of you are "yeah right..."

 

 

Oh I can assure you that I would have been to Morehead this evening if it had happened.

:thumb: I've been known to make the long trip to Pike County before!!!

 

Yes, and you were very charitable for a good cause. :ylsuper: You delivered exactly what you promised, exactly when you promised it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.