Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where oh Where

Featured Replies

Has Wireman gone? I hope to goodness he's on the way to the bank for a little money, so he can make the trip to Ironton tonight. I haven't eaten all day long. I can taste those chicken wings now. :dancingpa :dancingpa :D :D

  • Replies 82
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has Wireman gone? I hope to goodness he's on the way to the bank for a little money, so he can make the trip to Ironton tonight. I haven't eaten all day long. I can taste those chicken wings now. :dancingpa :dancingpa :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What's the story behind this? I'm curious.

5wide....This is from another thread.

 

 

 

LRCW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wireman

So, if Donovan becomes the coach at a press conference tomorrow, you are going to give me props?

 

 

 

I'll do you better than that. If Billy D. is named UK coach at a press conference tomorrow, I'll drive to Morehead, and buy you dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. If he's not, will you drive to Ironton, and do the same for me?

 

 

Yesterday, 03:45 PM #87

Wireman

All American

 

 

 

 

Join Date: May 2005

Posts: 4,425

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by LRCW

I'll do you better than that. If Billy D. is named UK coach at a press conference tomorrow, I'll drive to Morehead, and buy you dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. If he's not, will you drive to Ironton, and do the same for me?

 

 

You're on!

this is making me hungry... :laugh:

Has Wireman gone? I hope to goodness he's on the way to the bank for a little money, so he can make the trip to Ironton tonight. I haven't eaten all day long. I can taste those chicken wings now. :dancingpa :dancingpa :D :D

PLEASE Post pictures of him paying the bill.:laugh: :laugh:

Well, how on earth does LRCW expect him to be posting on BGP while he's driving to Ironton? :D

Has Wireman gone? I hope to goodness he's on the way to the bank for a little money, so he can make the trip to Ironton tonight. I haven't eaten all day long. I can taste those chicken wings now. :dancingpa :dancingpa :D :D

Surely you wouldn't be taunting Wireman.

Has Wireman gone? I hope to goodness he's on the way to the bank for a little money, so he can make the trip to Ironton tonight. I haven't eaten all day long. I can taste those chicken wings now. :dancingpa :dancingpa :D :D

Will those be right or left wings? :lol:

I sure hope Wireman shows up...

Hey, the day isn't over yet! Wireman still has a glimmer of hope!

:D

I think it said he was online now, maybe he'll have an update!

  • Author
Surely you wouldn't be taunting Wireman.

 

 

No, I think he's taunting me. I'm really hungry. :irked:

He's still a no-show??? Aw man....:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.