Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just so we can have some more fun

Featured Replies

If you're like me, and just can't get enough Walter D. Yeager trivia -- here's some more:

 

In 2002 Walter ran for the Coleman, Michigan city council. He got 14% of the vote and came in fifth...out of five.

I wonder who the OTHER owner of this plane is?

  • Replies 196
  • Views 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you're like me, and just can't get enough Walter D. Yeager trivia -- here's some more:

 

In 2002 Walter ran for the Coleman, Michigan city council. He got 14% of the vote and came in fifth...out of five.

I saw that when I googled his name. I think we might be making a big deal out of nothing.

This has the potential to go BGP classic. This is more fun than watching "Top Design" on Bravo.And that's a LOT of fun...

I think we might be making a big deal out of nothing.
Doing my best...:devil:
I wonder who the OTHER owner of this plane is?

 

Good point

 

This is the most fun I've had on here in a long while:thumb: :jump:

Done working on Spring Practice stuff and I'm back... :banana:

Done working on Spring Practice stuff and I'm back... :banana:

Oh...you were gone?

I hope that i have this much time to spend when I grow up.:jump:

 

Heard that is Billy D doesn't take it, Barnes is the man. This comes from Mr. Pratt.

Oh...you were gone?

I let you fill in while I was busy... :p

This comes from Mr. Pratt.

And his wife, Whitney.

I just heard Patterson and Lucas were on the plane with him and at the presser tomorrow will being signing LOI at UK.:eek: :eek: :eek:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

J/K :p :p

I just heard Patterson and Lucas were on the plane with him and at the presser tomorrow will being signing LOI at UK.:eek: :eek: :eek:

 

 

 

 

 

 

J/K :p :p

 

 

 

:laugh:

Walter Yeager may be the owner of the plane. He may also time share it with other investors. So, just because he is listed as owner doesnt mean that is who has privledges of the plane.

Possible that another UK booster has it for the next two weeks.

BTW, this much is true. They do time shares for jets nowadays.

I'm not saying this means anything; but, a friend of mine who works in baggage out at Bluegrass airport just snapped this picture of some mysterious cargo that just camer thtough. Maybe it's nothing.

UK box.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.