Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just so we can have some more fun

Featured Replies

  • Replies 196
  • Views 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has to be Donovan...He's coming for his press conference tomorrow. :thumb:

  • Author
It has to be Donovan...He's coming for his press conference tomorrow. :thumb:

 

 

I hope not. I want some wings. :lol:

It has to be Donovan...He's coming for his press conference tomorrow. :thumb:

If you say so.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

  • Author
Yes. Dr. Raymond Torres, Ph.D. Flying to Lexington for a symposium on the breeding habits of poison dart frogs.

 

 

 

I thought that was next Wednesday. I was really looking forward to hearing him speak. :madman:

With an unknown arrival time, nonetheless.

My guess it Billy D will be flying into Lexington to take the job, then going to Marshall U.'s season ending banquet to speak.

  • Author
Is this some type of sick joke?

 

 

 

It could be. It might be a plot to make the 18% a mere 12%. :sssh:

Can't we get someone to go stake out at the airport. :D I am sure we have some "sources" there too.

Can't we get someone to go stake out at the airport. :D I am sure we have some "sources" there too.

 

My cousin is a baggage boy there. :D

Notice the Ident number "N1UK" and it says Walter D. Yeager. Anybody know Walter?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.