Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just so we can have some more fun

Featured Replies

No...wireman's buddy will be there with his camera....

XT69 knows the guy flying the plane... :lol:

  • Replies 196
  • Views 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like I said earlier, does anyone know Walter Yeager? It looks like he might be the plane's owner.

There is an artist named Walter Yeager...and another died not long ago.

Whether or not "N1UK" has anything to do with UK that will certainly fuel the fire for some. Interesting find.

 

You know how when the President steps foot on a plane it becomes Air Force One? I'm thinking the same thing is happening here...when Billy set foot on that plane, it became NumberOneUK (but shortened to N1UK for strategic reasons).

;)

There is an artist named Walter Yeager...and another died not long ago.

I guess we can rule him out!

You know how when the President steps foot on a plane it becomes Air Force One? I'm thinking the same thing is happening here...when Billy set foot on that plane, it became NumberOneUK (but shortened to N1UK for strategic reasons).

;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't we get someone to go stake out at the airport. :D I am sure we have some "sources" there too.

I can't wait that long! Don't we have someone who can stake out the Gainesville airport? Then we could also have a welcoming committee meet him at Bluegrass. :D

Notice the Ident number "N1UK" and it says Walter D. Yeager. Anybody know Walter?

 

Looks like Mr. Yeager is the President of an electrican contracting company in Michigan.

 

Coleman Electric, Inc.

 

N1UK

I can't wait that long! Don't we have someone who can stake out the Gainesville airport? Then we could also have a welcoming committee meet him at Bluegrass. :D

 

Just a few dark cars, some heavy, hard hittin' dudes in shades and a simple sign that says "Welcome to UK...Don't screw up...Or you'll be cleansing yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka with Tubby..." or, you know, a crowd of UK fans...same difference.

Can't we get someone to go stake out at the airport. :D I am sure we have some "sources" there too.

 

I'm tempted to go out there, but ultimately my better judgement will win out.

I'm tempted to go out there, but ultimately my better judgement will win out.

Well I don't think he is going to be walking through the middle of the airport anyways so it doesn't really matter unless you had some connections there.

Could be Mitch heading back to Lexington after some negotiating. Does anyone know when this plane landed at G'ville?

Could be Mitch heading back to Lexington after some negotiating. Does anyone know when this plane landed at G'ville?

12:56pm. Same plane?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.