Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just so we can have some more fun

Featured Replies

And I've never seen a Citation X at Lex.

  • Replies 196
  • Views 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeagar, same guy who is UK grad class of 64 ???

 

Are you being serious???:jump:

Yeagar, same guy who is UK grad class of 64 ???

Do tell...

This is better than watching Lost! :lol:

Do tell...

 

+1...

"Lots of former UK players are going around telling anyone and everyone that the UK deal with Donovan is done. Rick Robey has been named as the source of much of this information, as it seems as if you believe the message boards, he seems to be talking to just about the entire world at this point."

I spoke to his son very recently and he didn't think much of it.

UK would not likely charter but would get a alumn with a lear to fly them.

 

If Billy comes to Bluegrass Field it will not be through the main terminal but over on the private side of BG Field where most private planes come and go just as I have done when I have flown in or out on private planes.

You do know how to get to Ironton don't you? :D

I'll help...

 

1: Start out going EAST on BRIDGE ST toward US-60 / KY-32.

 

2: Turn RIGHT onto US-60 / KY-32. 0.5 miles Map

 

3: Turn RIGHT onto KY-32 N / ALPHA M HUTCHINSON BLVD. Continue to follow KY-32 N. 2.7 miles Map

 

4: Merge onto I-64 E. 43.7 miles Map

 

5: Take the US-60 exit- EXIT 181. 0.3 miles Map

 

6: Turn LEFT onto US-60. 3.9 miles Map

 

7: Turn LEFT onto US-60 E (Crossing into OHIO). 8.6 miles Map

 

8: Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto US-52 W. 4.3 miles Map

 

9: Take the OH-93 ramp toward IRONTON / JACKSON. 0.2 miles Map

 

10: Turn RIGHT onto OH-93. 0.1 miles Map

 

11: OH-93 becomes PARK ST. 0.2 miles Map

 

12: Turn RIGHT onto S 6TH ST.

 

13: Turn LEFT onto CENTER ST.

 

14: End at Ironton, OH US Map

 

Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 14 minutes Total Est. Distance: 65.19 miles

I'm calling for 3 pages by midnight. :sssh: ;)

Boy were you way off on that one.

  • Author
I'll help...

 

1: Start out going EAST on BRIDGE ST toward US-60 / KY-32.

 

2: Turn RIGHT onto US-60 / KY-32. 0.5 miles Map

 

3: Turn RIGHT onto KY-32 N / ALPHA M HUTCHINSON BLVD. Continue to follow KY-32 N. 2.7 miles Map

 

4: Merge onto I-64 E. 43.7 miles Map

 

5: Take the US-60 exit- EXIT 181. 0.3 miles Map

 

6: Turn LEFT onto US-60. 3.9 miles Map

 

7: Turn LEFT onto US-60 E (Crossing into OHIO). 8.6 miles Map

 

8: Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto US-52 W. 4.3 miles Map

 

9: Take the OH-93 ramp toward IRONTON / JACKSON. 0.2 miles Map

 

10: Turn RIGHT onto OH-93. 0.1 miles Map

 

11: OH-93 becomes PARK ST. 0.2 miles Map

 

12: Turn RIGHT onto S 6TH ST.

 

13: Turn LEFT onto CENTER ST.

 

14: End at Ironton, OH US Map

 

Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 14 minutes Total Est. Distance: 65.19 miles

 

 

 

Thanks RP. Wireman, you have no excuses now. What time should I expect you?

Yeagar, same guy who is UK grad class of 64 ???

 

Sorry guys its seems my pal (a Louisville fan) was playing a rather mean joke on me, he nor I have any idea who Yeagar is or where he went to school. I was starting to believe this crazy stuff myself for a minute but I'm back to earth now

Sorry guys its seems my pal (a Louisville fan) was playing a rather mean joke on me, he nor I have any idea who Yeagar is or where he went to school. I was starting to believe this crazy stuff myself for a minute but I'm back to earth now

 

 

Man...don't do that!!!

Is Jack Nicholson making planes disappear again? :irked:

I gotta give you credit for that one.

If you're like me, and just can't get enough Walter D. Yeager trivia -- here's some more:

 

In 2002, Walter ran for the Coleman, Michigan city council. He got 14% of the vote and came in fifth...out of five.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.