Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just so we can have some more fun

Featured Replies

He said earlier today that he would'nt travel to Lexington. Why would Billy D have to "see the town"? He was here for a few years.

 

 

Which could describe the unknown arrival time and name of the plane. This is very weird...

  • Replies 196
  • Views 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is classic...Who honestly thinks that it is truly Billy for a presser tomm...I would love for it to be, but I doubt it...

I hope not. I want some wings. :lol:

 

 

Wireman doesn't post unless he's pretty certain...

 

And yes, if I'm right about this one, I have full rights to talk about myself in 3rd person from now on.:D

Is this sight actually a valid website???

This is classic...Who honestly thinks that it is truly Billy for a presser tomm...I would love for it to be, but I doubt it...

Who knows it very well could be. Thats the fun of message boards.:thumb:

It has to be Donovan...He's coming for his press conference tomorrow. :thumb:

 

Or its Barnhardt coming back to commit suicide.:ylsuper:

  • Author
Wireman doesn't post unless he's pretty certain...

 

And yes, if I'm right about this one, I have full rights to talk about myself in 3rd person from now on.:D

 

 

Just when do you expect UK to announce they are having a press conference tomorrow? An hour before the press conference? :lol:

This is classic...Who honestly thinks that it is truly Billy for a presser tomm...I would love for it to be, but I doubt it...

 

 

I really have nothing to think about..... I'm thinking and thinking and thinking and I got nothing. This is odd.

Just when do you expect UK to announce they are having a press conference tomorrow? An hour before the press conference? :lol:

 

 

About 10:30 when the plane lands!!!

I really have nothing to think about..... I'm thinking and thinking and thinking and I got nothing. This is odd.

Me 2...

Well, its 9:08. Can one of our computer guru's check to see if the plane is in the air?

The guy that owns the plane is a big shot for Duke Energy...

The plane's ower is from Michiigan. Maybe Michigan's coach is coming to UK! ;)

"Lots of former UK players are going around telling anyone and everyone that the UK deal with Donovan is done. Rick Robey has been named as the source of much of this information, as it seems as if you believe the message boards, he seems to be talking to just about the entire world at this point."

"Lots of former UK players are going around telling anyone and everyone that the UK deal with Donovan is done. Rick Robey has been named as the source of much of this information, as it seems as if you believe the message boards, he seems to be talking to just about the entire world at this point."

:confused: Wheres this coming from???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.