Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just so we can have some more fun

Featured Replies

Impressive recon, GT. :thumb:

It's what I do... ;) :lol:

  • Replies 196
  • Views 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How come all the other flights have an arrival time but this one doesn't???

My thinking is they don't want a crowd if people figure it out?

My thinking is they don't want a crowd if people figure it out?

Less thinking, more drinking... :lol:

Anyone know how to obtain a passenger manifest? :D

The guy that owns the plane is a big shot for Duke Energy...

 

Are you sure? The plane is supposed to be owned by a guy named Yeager. Yeager isn't listed as one of the executives with Duke Energy.

 

http://www.duke-energy.com/about-us/leaders.asp

 

See post #38. It appears that this guy is an electrical contractor from Michigan. Plane is registered from Michigan also.

Are you sure? The plane is supposed to be owned by a guy named Yeager. Yeager isn't listed as one of the executives with Duke Energy.

 

http://www.duke-energy.com/about-us/leaders.asp

 

See post #38. It appears that this guy is an electrical contractor from Michigan. Plane is registered from Michigan also.

I saw he was from Michigan. Maybe he's just loosley tied to Duke Energy, but that was the info I got...

I saw he was from Michigan. Maybe he's just loosley tied to Duke Energy, but that was the info I got...

:scared: :scared: :scared:

I saw he was from Michigan. Maybe he's just loosley tied to Duke Energy, but that was the info I got...

 

Cool, I'm just starting to think that this is much ado about nothing. Can't seem to find any ties to UK with this plane.

 

Let us know if you here anything else.

Same stuff is also on catspause message boards

 

They are actually helpful every now and then. ;)

Cool, I'm just starting to think that this is much ado about nothing. Can't seem to find any ties to UK with this plane.

 

Let us know if you here anything else.

I always do... ;)

If it was Mitch going to Florida? Then Billy's rigid travel schedule is kind of misleading.

If it was Mitch going to Florida? Then Billy's rigid travel schedule is kind of misleading.

I also think that Might be Dangerous for Mitch.:D

He said earlier today that he would'nt travel to Lexington. Why would Billy D have to "see the town"? He was here for a few years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.