Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just so we can have some more fun

Featured Replies

I love tracking flights in coaching sedarches. Good stuff...

  • Replies 196
  • Views 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, but this is some crazy stuff. I read somewhere else (can't mention name) that Billy D or G was suppose to be in Lexington tonight to "look at the city." Of course, that was a rumor from someone, but this is all very strange.

Did anyone realize the identity name?

 

N1UK ... strange.

 

Whether or not "N1UK" has anything to do with UK that will certainly fuel the fire for some. Interesting find.

BGP may simply be the best site in the world...and it really is because news breaks first here...awesome.

We know for a fact he's going to be in the area tomorrow so this makes perfect sense...

  • Author
I love tracking flights in coaching sedarches. Good stuff...

 

 

I'm calling for 3 pages by midnight. :sssh: ;)

Whether or not "N1UK" has anything to do with UK that will certainly fuel the fire for some. Interesting find.

 

What a bizare coincidence... if that is what it is. :sssh:

If I see him gettin off the plane I will beleive it

Are you going to the airport and checking it out for us?

Are you going to the airport and checking it out for us?

No...wireman's buddy will be there with his camera....

Like I said earlier, does anyone know Walter Yeager? It looks like he might be the plane's owner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.