Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just so we can have some more fun

Featured Replies

12:56pm

 

Makes sense.

  • Replies 196
  • Views 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I don't think he is going to be walking through the middle of the airport anyways so it doesn't really matter unless you had some connections there.

 

I don't know. Have you ever been to Bluegrass? It's like a porta-potty in size. I was there one night last year and saw Tayshaun get off a plane with his wife and stand and wait for his bags at the carousel just like everyone else. Now I'm sure if it were Billy, he would have special arrangements when he arrived, so you're probably right after all.

Is everything starting to add up??? Now does the presser tomorrow sound so crazy???

I don't know. Have you ever been to Bluegrass? It's like a porta-potty in size. I was there one night last year and saw Tayshaun get off a plane with his wife and stand and wait for his bags at the carousel just like everyone else. Now I'm sure if it were Billy, he would have special arrangements when he arrived, so you're probably right after all.

 

I don't think he would sashaa through the airport after all the trouble he's went through to keep this quiet.

Is everything starting to add up??? Now does the presser tomorrow sound so crazy???

 

See Post #2...:lol:

See Post #2...:lol:

 

This makes as much sense as anything else we've argued about all week. Why is it so rediculous to you?

This makes as much sense as anything else we've argued about all week. Why is it so rediculous to you?

 

What are you talking about?? :confused: I said it was probably Donovan flying into Lex...

What are you talking about?? :confused: I said it was probably Donovan flying into Lex...

 

Just going by your....:lol: I detected a note of sarcasm. My bad.

I don't know, but from what I was told...

 

LOL.

 

BTW, Is it normal for the ETA to be "unknown"? As if they don't want a bunch of people waiting for the plane? Hmmm.

Just going by your....:lol: I detected a note of sarcasm. My bad.

 

If it was sarcasm (which I believe it was :D ) it was well deserved. I think we're letting our imaginations get away from us with this, as it could be anyone.

Does anyone know if there is a flight from Gainesville that regularly flies to Lexington? It may fly everyday, but because we're looking for so many clues we may be reading too much into it.

How come all the other flights have an arrival time but this one doesn't???

The guy that owns the plane is a big shot for Duke Energy...

The guy that owns the plane is a big shot for Duke Energy...

 

Impressive recon, GT. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.