Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just so we can have some more fun

Featured Replies

I guess it all started here on BGP and spread around the world. :cool:

I think we got it from them actually. ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 pages at 12:07 someone was pretty close.

  • Replies 196
  • Views 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think everyone should go read the thread on TCP about this. Priceless. :lol:

 

I've been reading over there for the past 45 minutes or so, and that place is a freakin' JOKE...There's no way I could ever be apart of a message board like that...Good grief...:creepy:

BTW, I hope they put this on SportsCenter...:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been reading over there for the past 45 minutes or so, and that place is a freakin' JOKE...There's no way I could ever be apart of a message board like that...Good grief...:creepy:

 

 

It really makes you appreciate a place like this don't it?

It really makes you appreciate a place like this don't it?

 

Absolutely...

I've been reading over there for the past 45 minutes or so, and that place is a freakin' JOKE...There's no way I could ever be apart of a message board like that...Good grief...:creepy:

It is just complete chaos over there. I have been reading it for a while. Is hilarious.

It is just complete chaos over there. I have been reading it for a while. Is hilarious.

 

 

The best is when someone makes a post that isn't about UK being the end all be all of college basketball.....The next two pages are gonna be full of people telling them how pathetic their lives are....

The best is when someone makes a post that isn't about UK being the end all be all of college basketball.....The next two pages are gonna be full of people telling them how pathetic their lives are....

 

:laugh:

 

Seriously, I've thought some people were bad on here (and I still do :lol:), but if this site was anything like that one, I would have been long gone, a LONG time ago...

So 30 is old?

 

If you say yes I have a follow up question. Will you say 30 is old in Oct? LOL

 

For a plane, 30 is old...I don't think GT has been ridden by as many people as that plane...Then again...:walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk:

Pretty Weak to send your "New $30 Million" coach in on a plane like that. :lol:

Heck, Billy has all of our money now, we couldn't afford anything else, lol

For a plane, 30 is old...I don't think GT has been ridden by as many people as that plane...Then again...:walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk:

 

 

:laugh: :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.