Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just so we can have some more fun

Featured Replies

For a plane, 30 is old...I don't think GT has been ridden by as many people as that plane...Then again...:walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk:

Whoaaaa killer.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Replies 196
  • Views 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For a plane, 30 is old...I don't think GT has been ridden by as many people as that plane...Then again...:walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk:

:sssh: :walk: :walk: :walk:

For a plane, 30 is old...I don't think GT has been ridden by as many people as that plane...Then again...:walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good laugh!!!

Wow. I just got back in and am catching up on all this. So apparently this is a hoax? And UK fans are calling up all the Yeagers in the Michigan phone book? :lol:

I hope that someone is sitting around having a GREAT laugh out of this.

Wow. I just got back in and am catching up on all this. So apparently this is a hoax? And UK fans are calling up all the Yeagers in the Michigan phone book? :lol:

I hope that someone is sitting around having a GREAT laugh out of this.

 

Whoever it is laughing it up, I'd venture to guess that Yeager is not their last name.

 

The only thing that would make it worse for them is if their last name was Yeager AND their phone number was 867-5309.

This sums it all up, a post from TCP:

Okay, I'll chime in since no one seems to understand what the Gator is saying.

 

Walter Yeager is completely irrelevant. He just happened to be the owner of the plane with the n1UK registration number. Whoever filed the false flight plan stuck that designation on it knowing that it would raise even more eyebrows with Kentucky fans. That person probably didn't even bother looking up what type of plane it was or who it was registered too.

 

The next thing they did was designate it as a luxury jet. This would make it even more convincing that it was Donovan or someone from UKAA on that flight. However, they didn't count on 4000 Nancy Drews and Hardy Boys on the case finding out every minutia about the flight plan. Once people starting digging, the designation did not match up with the type of plane listed on the site.

 

It was a hoax. The designation was used because it contained UK. Walter is an unwitting pawn who is probably scared to death at this moment because his phone has been ringing off the hook for hours.

This sums it all up, a post from TCP:

Okay, I'll chime in since no one seems to understand what the Gator is saying.

 

Walter Yeager is completely irrelevant. He just happened to be the owner of the plane with the n1UK registration number. Whoever filed the false flight plan stuck that designation on it knowing that it would raise even more eyebrows with Kentucky fans. That person probably didn't even bother looking up what type of plane it was or who it was registered too.

 

The next thing they did was designate it as a luxury jet. This would make it even more convincing that it was Donovan or someone from UKAA on that flight. However, they didn't count on 4000 Nancy Drews and Hardy Boys on the case finding out every minutia about the flight plan. Once people starting digging, the designation did not match up with the type of plane listed on the site.

 

It was a hoax. The designation was used because it contained UK. Walter is an unwitting pawn who is probably scared to death at this moment because his phone has been ringing off the hook for hours.

I could see it now...:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this...

One thing is for sure, the name Walter Yeager will go down in the UK history books.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this...

 

Personally I think it's brilliant... One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

I also like the post on TCP that says "UK fans could find out osama, given the right information. i am sure of it."

Personally I think it's brilliant... One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

:thumb:

 

I can't wait for my show tomorrow. What a fun night... :D

I also like the post on TCP that says "UK fans could find out osama, given the right information. i am sure of it."

I saw that too. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.