Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just so we can have some more fun

Featured Replies

:thumb:

 

I can't wait for my show tomorrow. What a fun night... :D

 

Man, I wish I could record it...:lol:

  • Replies 196
  • Views 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, I wish I could record it...:lol:

I have to have the segment pod casted. This is classic stuff... :lol:

I have to have the segment pod casted. This is classic stuff... :lol:

 

So will I be able to listen to it some other time? I have to work in the morning...

This has been the best posts of all time for me, I'm still laughing. I hope I didnt offend anyone with my little part saying yeagar was a UK grad but I couldnt help it

Podcast it! I'm really interested in listening.

So will I be able to listen to it some other time? I have to work in the morning...

I'll make it happen... :D

I'll make it happen... :D

 

:banana: :banana: :banana:

What show are we talking about and how can I listen?

I'll make it happen... :D

Good. I might not be available for the live version.

The station doesn't reach to Lexington, does it?

The station doesn't reach to Lexington, does it?

Internet radio. Its World Wide.:p

Internet radio. Its World Wide.:p

 

I guess I'm just old school.

What's the lowdown? Do I have to pay for it?

I guess I'm just old school.

What's the lowdown? Do I have to pay for it?

 

Nope...Just click the link.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.