Clark Co 63 Mason Co 59

I have set on here for the past 2 weeks and read about Partys going on at Rupp when the Royals get there, and How many teams they have beat. Just please give GRC credit, They were on top of there game today, Its hard to take defeat sometimes, But its over and is done with

Congrats GRC! They deserve it. They managed to break the two game losing streak vs Mason and they did it!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Splitting the games into a weekend session and a Sunday final hurt attendance IMO. Although the crowd was huge for a final, could have been better for semis if games weren't played on Saturday, especially since girls final was on Saturday night. ... Sunday final not cool. ... personally hope this doesn't develop into a trend. ...

The final game was the only crowd, as I knew it would be. The semi-final crowds were very disappointing, not what I am used to with 10th region basketball. Excellent atmosphere today.

Saturday at 12:00 noon and 3:00--What did you expect?? We need evening basketball like it's supposed to be!!

I'm glad we aren't playing the finals of the 11th until Tuesday. The winner will still have to wait a week and a day - but finishing up on Sunday or earlier makes for a LONG time between games for those already headed to Rupp.

It does give Gold a longer time to smile all over Winchester though...

Proposed by the AD's in the 10th and OK'd by principals. ... why would it have something to do with Rupp? State tourney isn't until a week from wednesday. Final could have been played on Monday or Tuesday. ... Crowd would have been the same IMO.. ... Just hate a Sunday final. ...