Clark Co 63 Mason Co 59

Anyone who plays their tallest player out around the 3 point line does not know what they're doing. If they do, it's selfishness to allow the player to play at the position they will most likely play in college.

Not if it is there natural postion. Miller would be the top of the depth chart at every postion for Mason, so why not utulize all of his tools. Thats not selfishness, that is letting a player play to his full potential.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're gonna hate on Coach O'Hearn because he lost to 2 good teams? It's not like Mason Co. got blown out by these teams. They lost by 3-5 pts. For anyone to say he's not a good coach is just wrong. Mason Co. looked as if they could go downhill after the loss of Chris Lofton and their early exit in the 2005 regional tournament, but Coach O'Hearn stepped in there and did a great job at developing other players that never got the opportunity to play before like Scott and Setty, Browning and Stahl. I think he is a great coach, and next year Mason Co. will be strong contenders again.

Hes played his whole life, he had a wierd transition by growing(he used to be a point guard when he was shorter). Hes had a ton of oppurtunities, he moved here because of one

Classic 10th Region Championship game. Congrats to Mason Co. on a great season. They will absolutely be on a mission next year.

Congratulations to the 2007 10th Region Champions Clark Co. Good Luck at Rupp Arena. Make the 10th Region proud.

And just what do you do for a living? Seems like in your book all Mason Co. folks are presidents....:p

For your information I'm from Mt. Olivet born and raised. I just call it like I see it. If you think about it real carefully, you could figure out where my info comes from. Doesn't GRC have a player with ties to Mt. O?

Fouls could have been called on both Rogers and Miller. The officials let the players decide the outcome of the game, something everyone on BGP was wanting while posting yesterday.

I am not trying to be biased by honestly. NO ONE CAN SAY THAT THERE WAS A MASON COUNTY HOME COURT ADVANTAGE. The 3 refs in this game today should have there licenses revoked.

Weren't many of you singing a different tune yesterday, when the officiating was being questioned in the BB-MC game?? Funny how the tune changes when your team gets the short end of the stick?? I've got no idea how the officials were in this game, but if Mason didn't get the calls today as you're claiming; then welcome to what the rest of us have endured for years!! Hurt's doesn't it!!

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Yes my back is sore from doing back flips...:lol: So proud of my Cards...just know that they wanted this so bad and went out and proved who was the best team today. Bennett was a huge factor...my "little red head" He did not play against Mason in Feb. Tristian Jones was a beast today. Knowls...now alot of people can see what I have been talking about as Mr. Basketball candidate.

I want to say some very classy posts from some True Blue Royal fans. I have supported you all at state for so many years. I really appreciate you heart felt congrats for my Cards.

To the Mason Co team, I feel for you and yes I know how you feel. You have a great team and season, also your future is bright for next year.

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Yes my back is sore from doing back flips...:lol: So proud of my Cards...just know that they wanted this so bad and went out and proved who was the best team today. Bennett was a huge factor...my "little red head" He did not play against Mason in Feb. Tristian Jones was a beast today. Knowls...now alot of people can see what I have been talking about as Mr. Basketball candidate.

I want to say some very classy posts from some True Blue Royal fans. I have supported you all at state for so many years. I really appreciate you heart felt congrats for my Cards.

To the Mason Co team, I feel for you and yes I know how you feel. You have a great team and season, also your future is bright for next year.

Congrats Gold Sunrise! Your "little red-head" was huge today. Best of Luck in Rupp!!!

Probably the worst officiated game ive seen all year. one play knowles was shooting a three threw it backward past the half court line, ran it down grabbed it and was going to hand it to the ref and they didnt even call backcourt vioaltion. another play towards the end knowles was on a run out, ball bounces high and out he jumps throws it back bounces out of bounds before it hits scott and it stays with clark co. Awful both ways i must say.

Knowles played a great game as did miller. I didnt think knowles was that good, at the end of the third i think it was he pulled up from about half court set his feet and all and hit the three amazing shot. Congrats to clark co. Mason will be back.

How come all of the bad calls went against Mason Co????????? Yeah right, I know a play earlier where Miller posted and traveled, took another step and then got the AND 1 after he walked... Dont try to play it off like the officials cost them this game. Give Clark Co. credit as they beat Mason Co.

As my buddy PRESSROW likes to say, THE BEST TEAM WON THE GAME!

Question for Mason Co---------- Does Russ Middleton ever play well in the big games? I like this kid and he has a strong upside, but have never seen him step up his level of play when his team needs him?

Weren't many of you singing a different tune yesterday, when the officiating was being questioned in the BB-MC game?? Funny how the tune changes when your team gets the short end of the stick?? I've got no idea how the officials were in this game, but if Mason didn't get the calls today as you're claiming; then welcome to what the rest of us have endured for years!! Hurt's doesn't it!!

Preach on brother:thumb:

Probably the worst officiated game ive seen all year. one play knowles was shooting a three threw it backward past the half court line, .

I'm having trouble picturing what you're describing. He was shooting a 3 point shot and instead of it going towards the rim it went backwards? How is the possible?

I am not trying to be biased by honestly. NO ONE CAN SAY THAT THERE WAS A MASON COUNTY HOME COURT ADVANTAGE. The 3 refs in this game today should have there licenses revoked.

This is exactly right BG GREEN! Mason Co. loves it when its going there way, but when it doesnt, we all have to suffer through it. Why not just give the GRC players credit for winning the game.