Clark Co 63 Mason Co 59

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tim Moore had been coaching this Mason team, they would have won by 15+ points.

Tim Moore wasnt coaching this team and thats the end of that story!Chris O"hearn has done a fabulous job coaching Clark was the better team on this day.

Tim Moore wasnt coaching this and thats the end of that story!Chris O"hearn has done a fabulous job coaching Clark was the better team on this day.

But what if Tim Moore had been coaching?????

Clark was certainly the better team.:D

Congrats to the George Rogers Clark Cardinals on winning the 10th region title and best of luck at state,Win it all guys.Congrats to Mason County on a great season guys you have had a wonderful season and nothing to hold your heads down about,Should be a great team again next year start preparing now.Preston Knowles was the best player on the floor today,What a performance by him and the Cards to do what they had to and get to Rupp.Great crowd near capacity id say 5200 there,I also saw Mick Cronin from UC there.Mason Seniors Tony,Tyreese,Brad and Nathan good luck to you guys you will be sorely missed.Tony Browning went down early in this game with an ankle injury and was never able to return it don't look good at this point,Get well soon Tony.Thats all for now as it is a tough hour at this point in Royaland.Again congrats to GRC and good luck at State!

Classy post.

If you think this was a major upset then you don't know what your talking about. That was one of the best individual performances I've seen in a high school basketball game, Knowles is the real deal he had an amazing second half. Browning going down was a huge blow to the Royals, I feel bad for him having his career end like that. I still don't understand some of the decision making by Coach O'Hern, and I never have. I know I know his win loss record is impressive, but you have a lot of talent to thank for that.

I wish this game could have lasted all day, great effort by ALL the players on the floor today you should all be proud no matter what jersey you had on.

Congrats to the George Rogers Clark Cardinals on winning the 10th region title and best of luck at state,Win it all guys.Congrats to Mason County on a great season guys you have had a wonderful season and nothing to hold your heads down about,Should be a great team again next year start preparing now.Preston Knowles was the best player on the floor today,What a performance by him and the Cards to do what they had to and get to Rupp.Great crowd near capacity id say 5200 there,I also saw Mick Cronin from UC there.Mason Seniors Tony,Tyreese,Brad and Nathan good luck to you guys you will be sorely missed.Tony Browning went down early in this game with an ankle injury and was never able to return it don't look good at this point,Get well soon Tony.Thats all for now as it is a tough hour at this point in Royaland.Again congrats to GRC and good luck at State!

I'll second everything you said. The better team(for this day)was Clark and Preston,like in last year's final was the best player on the floor(as cool as the other side of the pillow). Great game to attend.

Congrats to both the 10th region champion Cardinals as well as the Mason Co. Royals!

Wish I could've been there to see it, but it sounds like it was a dandy.

This had to be one of the best 10th region tournaments ever! Great showings by Clark, Mason, Brossart, and Scott. Definitely one of if not the toughest regions in the state.

Congrats Clark, go cut down the nets!

Congrats to Clark County. They played their butts off today. Preston Knowles is a special player and I will miss watching him and Darius battle for 10th region supremecy. Clark County deserved to win and they took care of business.

That said, I can not believe that no one has posted on this yet. How was it not an over and back call when Preston was going to shoot a three at the top of the key and the ball slipped out of his hands and went past halfcourt? There was not a Mason County player close to touching that ball. I thought it was one of the most obvious missed calls I have ever seen in high school basketball. Does anyone else agree?

Congratulations to Clark and best of luck to you guys at state--Represent the 10th well!! I bet Gold Sunrise is doing back flips about now!! Also congrats to Mason on an outstanding season, you'll be very tough next year!!

Congrats to Clark County. They played their butts off today. Preston Knowles is a special player and I will miss watching him and Darius battle for 10th region supremecy. Clark County deserved to win and they took care of business.

That said, I can not believe that no one has posted on this yet. How was it not an over and back call when Preston was going to shoot a three at the top of the key and the ball slipped out of his hands and went past halfcourt? There was not a Mason County player close to touching that ball. I thought it was one of the most obvious missed calls I have ever seen in high school basketball. Does anyone else agree?

I thought what really changed the game around and set Clark off was when Mason was up 41-37 and Knowles comes down with time expiring in the 3rd and hits a 38 ft 3 at the buzzer to cut it to 41-40.Mason got the ball back to start the 3rd and it was a hugh shot cause Mason could have went up 6 or 7 if he misses it.

Yeah that was ridiculous the entire gym knew that was an over and back call.