Clark Co 63 Mason Co 59

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you at the game? Are you serious? The refs were awful on BOTH ends of the floor! Mason Co. actually got the worse end of the deal, awful AWFUL officiating. One of the worst I've seen. All three refs were awful.

I will give Knowles props, he lead his team to their win, but I still think Mason is the better team and had to overcome a lot today. They were playing against more than 5.

Those were three good officials.

Players decided the game

The over and back non-call was a judgment call by the refs. They obviously felt it was a shot. Might have been wrong but that was the reason.

Clark may have gotten some breaks but there were some non calls late in the game when Clark struggled against the press of Mason.

Fleming County could have been 16th region champs this year if mr. Robby Graham would have accepted the fact that no education= no head coaching job and just kept Tristian Jones and Robelle Rogers in fle burg. They are they ones whos should reallly be upset.

A little bitter?

As my buddy PRESSROW likes to say, THE BEST TEAM WON THE GAME!

Question for Mason Co---------- Does Russ Middleton ever play well in the big games? I like this kid and he has a strong upside, but have never seen him step up his level of play when his team needs him?

Wow, you are talking about a sophomore!!!!! What on God's green earth would make you criticize a sophomore who didnt play that well in a regional championship game?

I have set on here for the past 2 weeks and read about Partys going on at Rupp when the Royals get there, and How many teams they have beat. Just please give GRC credit, They were on top of there game today, Its hard to take defeat sometimes, But its over and is done with

I have set on here for the past 2 weeks and read about Partys going on at Rupp when the Royals get there, and How many teams they have beat. Just please give GRC credit, They were on top of there game today, Its hard to take defeat sometimes, But its over and is done with

I agree, after reading the thread on that game, I found it pretty comical with the execuses and blaming of refs and coaches. Just blame it on the fact that GRC was the better team that day.

As my buddy PRESSROW likes to say, THE BEST TEAM WON THE GAME!

Question for Mason Co---------- Does Russ Middleton ever play well in the big games? I like this kid and he has a strong upside, but have never seen him step up his level of play when his team needs him?

You obviously didn't watch the Bishop Brossart game on Sat. Russ put the team on his back when Darius and Trevor were in foul trouble. Don't be critical of a 16 year old kid when you don't even know what you are talking about. Russ is a great kid and a great player as well. I hope he comes back next year and drops 30 in the regional final to prove all doubters like you wrong. Don't worry about these guys Russ.

Congratulations Gold on the Cards making it to Rupp.:thumb:

I've only seen Knowles one time this year and he is VERY impressive. Is UK looking at him?

Wow, what a game. Congrats to GRC and good luck at state. Represent the 10th well.

As far as knowles, i've heard from a very reliable source that UK has expressed interest, but Knowles has little interest in dressing in Blue. I know Huggins and K-state spent a couple days watching the GRC Cards practice and the Rams of VCU would love to see him join their squad. I'd have to guess he may get a lot more exposure next weekend at Rupp.

Wow, what a game. Congrats to GRC and good luck at state. Represent the 10th well.

As far as knowles, i've heard from a very reliable source that UK has expressed interest, but Knowles has little interest in dressing in Blue. I know Huggins and K-state spent a couple days watching the GRC Cards practice and the Rams of VCU would love to see him join their squad. I'd have to guess he may get a lot more exposure next weekend at Rupp.[/QUOTE]

Right on the bolded parts. The exposure at Rupp is what I have wanted for him all season. I assure all of you that my Cards will do their best to make the 10th region proud. :thumb:

Weren't many of you singing a different tune yesterday, when the officiating was being questioned in the BB-MC game?? Funny how the tune changes when your team gets the short end of the stick?? I've got no idea how the officials were in this game, but if Mason didn't get the calls today as you're claiming; then welcome to what the rest of us have endured for years!! Hurt's doesn't it!!

This is exactly right BG GREEN! Mason Co. loves it when its going there way, but when it doesnt, we all have to suffer through it. Why not just give the GRC players credit for winning the game.

:ylsuper:

Congrats Clark!:dancingpa :dancingpa