Clark Co 63 Mason Co 59

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think this was a major upset then you don't know what your talking about. That was one of the best individual performances I've seen in a high school basketball game, Knowles is the real deal he had an amazing second half. Browning going down was a huge blow to the Royals, I feel bad for him having his career end like that. I still don't understand some of the decision making by Coach O'Hern, and I never have. I know I know his win loss record is impressive, but you have a lot of talent to thank for that.

I wish this game could have lasted all day, great effort by ALL the players on the floor today you should all be proud no matter what jersey you had on.

Exactly---Clark was the better team today and Knowles carried them to victory.... they deserved it. All I've been trying to say is that Mason's talent is / has not being properly utilized!

Probably the worst officiated game ive seen all year. one play knowles was shooting a three threw it backward past the half court line, ran it down grabbed it and was going to hand it to the ref and they didnt even call backcourt vioaltion. another play towards the end knowles was on a run out, ball bounces high and out he jumps throws it back bounces out of bounds before it hits scott and it stays with clark co. Awful both ways i must say.

Knowles played a great game as did miller. I didnt think knowles was that good, at the end of the third i think it was he pulled up from about half court set his feet and all and hit the three amazing shot. Congrats to clark co. Mason will be back.

Probably the worst officiated game ive seen all year. one play knowles was shooting a three threw it backward past the half court line, ran it down grabbed it and was going to hand it to the ref and they didnt even call backcourt vioaltion. another play towards the end knowles was on a run out, ball bounces high and out he jumps throws it back bounces out of bounds before it hits scott and it stays with clark co. Awful both ways i must say.

Knowles played a great game as did miller. I didnt think knowles was that good, at the end of the third i think it was he pulled up from about half court set his feet and all and hit the three amazing shot. Congrats to clark co. Mason will be back.

Yes. That's the no over and back call I was referring too. What a shame to have such poor officiating. I would like to see the outcome had the refs called on both ends. Mason was the home team, but sure didn't get the calls at the Fieldhouse. #21 for Clark was all over Darius, grabbing his jersey and holding him back, and I think they only called it on him once.

Exactly---Clark was the better team today and Knowles carried them to victory.... they deserved it. All I've been trying to say is that Mason's talent is / has not being properly utilized!

I feel that Mason county is still the best team in the region i mean. You take away the 2 points from the missed over and back call and the crazy buzzer beater by knowles and you have a mason county championship. Great job Royals. 2008 10th region champs?

Yes. That's the no over and back call I was referring too. What a shame to have such poor officiating. I would like to see the outcome had the refs called on both ends. Mason was the home team, but sure didn't get the calls at the Fieldhouse. #21 for Clark was all over Darius, grabbing his jersey and holding him back, and I think they only called it on him once.

THE OFFICIALS HAD NO EFFECT ON THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME. Yes the backcourt no call was bad, but other than that it was even.

Fouls could have been called on both Rogers and Miller. The officials let the players decide the outcome of the game, something everyone on BGP was wanting while posting yesterday.

Fouls could have been called on both Rogers and Miller. The officials let the players decide the outcome of the game, something everyone on BGP was wanting while posting yesterday.

I am not trying to be biased by honestly. NO ONE CAN SAY THAT THERE WAS A MASON COUNTY HOME COURT ADVANTAGE. The 3 refs in this game today should have there licenses revoked.

I am not trying to be biased by honestly. NO ONE CAN SAY THAT THERE WAS A MASON COUNTY HOME COURT ADVANTAGE. The 3 refs in this game today should have there licenses revoked.

Your right on that, and their never has been. Every time the Royals won the region, they would have won it no matter what floor they were on. Today Preston Knowles just wanted it more than anyone on the floor.

[/b]

THE OFFICIALS HAD NO EFFECT ON THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME. Yes the backcourt no call was bad, but other than that it was even.

Were you at the game? Are you serious? The refs were awful on BOTH ends of the floor! Mason Co. actually got the worse end of the deal, awful AWFUL officiating. One of the worst I've seen. All three refs were awful.

I will give Knowles props, he lead his team to their win, but I still think Mason is the better team and had to overcome a lot today. They were playing against more than 5.

If you think this was a major upset then you don't know what your talking about. That was one of the best individual performances I've seen in a high school basketball game, Knowles is the real deal he had an amazing second half. Browning going down was a huge blow to the Royals, I feel bad for him having his career end like that. I still don't understand some of the decision making by Coach O'Hern, and I never have. I know I know his win loss record is impressive, but you have a lot of talent to thank for that.

I wish this game could have lasted all day, great effort by ALL the players on the floor today you should all be proud no matter what jersey you had on.

Well, I must not know what I'm talking about because I thought this was a very major upset. I watched GRC play 3 times this year. Against a very weak North Laurel team, the score was tied midway through the 4th quarter before GRC eeks out a close win. Against Scott Co, GRC was totally and completely dismantled in every phase of the game. At one time GRC was down 44 points early in the 4th quarter, and this was with SC playing their subs against most of the GRC starters. And against Lex Cath, in the second half LC completely dismantled GRC again. So by watching these games you can understand why I wasn't impressed with GRC. Great win for GRC. Congratulations, I hope you go far.