Clark Co 63 Mason Co 59

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Clark.

Mason has a boat load of talent but unfortunately a very poor coaching staff. Things were further complicated by Mason County parents reserving and publicizing a possible party in Lexington.....assuming they got to the state tournament. Were people counting chickens before they hatched????

Coach O'Hearn does a heckuva job.

He is not appreciated as he should be.

Looks like Mason had some chances especially at the foul line and didnt cash in.

Anyone who plays their tallest player out around the 3 point line does not know what they're doing. If they do, it's selfishness to allow the player to play at the position they will most likely play in college.

Clark has been very good all year, not a huge surprise....

Not quite. They were behind at one point by 44 at Scott Co and were blown out by Lexington Catholic. I think this is the biggest upset of this year's post season. Congratulations to the Cardinals. Congratulations to the Royals on a fantastic year.

CONGRATULATIONS CARDS!!!!!! :thumb:

What a great TEAM effort- this whole Regional Tournament.

This game was so close all the way through- could've gone either way. I am so proud of you all for pulling together to FINISH a great game!

GOOD LUCK at RUPP!!!!:banana:

District Champs & Region Champs!!!!!!!

Anyone who plays their tallest player out around the 3 point line does not know what they're doing. If they do, it's selfishness to allow the player to play at the position they will most likely play in college.

If you are already bad mouthing the coach after the season he had, I can't help to wonder about your basketball knowledge. The guy loses two games all year, a close one to the top team in the state and another at the #4 team in the state. Then within minutes after guiding the team to a absolutely fantastic season, you say the guy don't know what he's doing. Congrats to Mason Co and Coach O'Hearn on a great season.

What college coaches were there?

I would assume most coaches and staff members would be consumed with either tourney play or bracing themselves for the draw with their team.

Colleges know Miller, just not as many with Knowles. Knowles really proved his worth today and will get his chance yet again on March 22nd.

Great win for Clark Co. but and I don't remember what thread it was in toward the beginning of the season but I believe that I called this one. Clark Co. has a very dangerous teams and enough weapons inside and out to make noise against any team in the state. Good Luck to the Cards down the road in Lexington and another Congrats to Gold Sunrise.:thumb:

Congrats to the George Rogers Clark Cardinals on winning the 10th region title and best of luck at state,Win it all guys.Congrats to Mason County on a great season guys you have had a wonderful season and nothing to hold your heads down about,Should be a great team again next year start preparing now.Preston Knowles was the best player on the floor today,What a performance by him and the Cards to do what they had to and get to Rupp.Great crowd near capacity id say 5200 there,I also saw Mick Cronin from UC there.Mason Seniors Tony,Tyreese,Brad and Nathan good luck to you guys you will be sorely missed.Tony Browning went down early in this game with an ankle injury and was never able to return it don't look good at this point,Get well soon Tony.Thats all for now as it is a tough hour at this point in Royaland.Again congrats to GRC and good luck at State!