The New Class A for 2007

I think I recall hearing that Hazzard is gonna be strong

Sorry but I think it's really funny when people watch "The Dukes of Hazzard" and think the school/town in Kenucky are spelled the same way.

Just take a z out and you'll have the correct spelling....Hazard. LOL.

I've also heard Crittenden Co has about everything returning from last year, although, they were pretty inconsistent most of last year, so, I'm not real sure they'll be a strong contender...

They were weak and young in the begining but picked up steam in the 2nd half. They should nail down 2nd place in the district and probably be the 2nd best in the region but that doesnt matter with the new playoff format. I look for them to lose to Mayfield by 2 td's. They've got a stable of good backs, They just need a QB right now, not sure who will step in there

I've also heard Crittenden Co has about everything returning from last year, although, they were pretty inconsistent most of last year, so, I'm not real sure they'll be a strong contender...

Don't forget, Crittenden has to deal with Mayfield at least once next year, maybe twice. I'm not sure how Mayfield will be next year but imo, they can never be counted out.

They return 8 starters on both sides of the ball.

Yes, Campbellsville was playing much better football at the end of last season, considering how disasterously the season began. They had some bad eggs in the upper class, and the coach started playing freshmen and sophomores who got a lot of great game experience. I expect them to be much tougher this year, maybe not great, but tougher. Boy did they get put in a lousy district from a travel standpoint, though.